Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 23 posts
  • 12 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by dendoc
  • Topic is favorited by 6 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image-571.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider zizzlemeplease.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#5 9 years ago

VP9 is set up to run 2 monitors, playfield and backglass, so yup to the big 16/9 monitor for the pf, and you'll probably want a sizeable 4/3 ratio monitor for the backbox, up to you but a large one mounted 90 degrees can cover backglass art+lights and dmd pretty nicely. looking online I'd seen others have set up small solenoids to clunk with flipper button actions for a little real feel, tinted glass 3-4" over the pf monitor for some depth appearance etc.
    VPforums a great place to start, they have a few programs and lots of tables you can grab and load once built.
    you can built as large or small as you want, large is nice, people do nice smaller ones with less cash too.
    for right now I'm just tinkering with VP8 in win98se using an older athlon 950, I'll get more ambitious sometime..

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider zizzlemeplease.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/i-want-to-build-a-virtual-pin?tu=zizzlemeplease and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.