(Topic ID: 142439)

I want to be the 1st to reply to a pinball ad. What app?

By Shenanigander

8 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 8 years ago

What apps are you using to have websites like craigs list and kijiji send you a message as soon as your search terms come up?

I would like to set up an app so that anytime "pinball" pops up on Kijiji I will get an email or better yet a text.

Any suggestions?

#2 8 years ago

If said service is avalible I would use it too.

#3 8 years ago

You can set it up within the app to alert you when your chosen word pops up on Craigslist

#4 8 years ago

For kijiji i get an email notice every 24 hours for all ads with "pinball" in the title but by that time the decent machines are long gone!

#5 8 years ago
    Quoted from Mitch:

If said service is avalible I would use it too.

Haha! You prob have "said service" little bugger. Very quick on that centaur!

#6 8 years ago
    Quoted from Shenanigander:

Haha! You prob have "said service" little bugger. Very quick on that centaur!

my buddy got the centaur mainly because it was such a pos everyone passed.

#10 8 years ago

I used craigslist pro for iPhone back when I was hounding CL

The alerts work well

#11 8 years ago
    Quoted from Pdxmonkey:

I used craigslist pro for iPhone back when I was hounding CL
    The alerts work well

Nice. I need that equivalent for kijiji!

#12 8 years ago

I'm assuming "F5" referred to the refresh button. In other words, if you want to be the first you need to be monitoring CL or whatever and keep hitting refresh...

#13 8 years ago

23 games? Leave CL alone and give someone else a chance!

#14 8 years ago

I manually follow the RSS feeds, but if I wanted instant alerts it wouldn't take much work. Maybe I'll create the tool next week at work and post it.

#15 8 years ago
    Quoted from Wickerman2:

23 games? Leave CL alone and give someone else a chance!

Haha. Ok I'll stick to kijiji

#16 8 years ago
    Quoted from jwilson:

I manually follow the RSS feeds, but if I wanted instant alerts it wouldn't take much work. Maybe I'll create the tool next week at work and post it.

That would be sweet!

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/i-want-to-be-the-1st-to-reply-to-a-pinball-ad-what-app and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.