• Latest reply 7 years ago by agodfrey
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

qrKFuR9 (resized).jpg
bos_backshot_20130325171434_640_480 (resized).JPG
There are 55 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 7 years ago

I am currently obsessing over WOZ game play videos. Not toooo many out there. Any suggestions outside of these?? More along the lines of tournament stuff? Or tutorials. WHo wants to make one? How often does WOZ show up in tournaments?

GREAT WOZ Tourney video

#2 7 years ago

Your lucky day! Tonight on twitch Stashkid13 will be streaming the WOZ at fellow pin friend's house. Will be lots of fun, see you there!
Also ton of older VODs from Richmond pinball. Taylor was trying for like a month to melt the witch on stream. RAGE CAM hype!!

#3 7 years ago

sheesh, not one of my videos up there. WTF?

#4 7 years ago

The first one from the portland championship is great! anyone know what the pitch was set at for that game?

Quoted from TaylorVA:

Your videos dont pop up on you tube search! i search and search and never find it. I remember seeing it once and was looking for it the other day but cant find it anymore

Quoted from CNKay:

Your lucky day! Tonight on twitch Stashkid13 will be streaming the WOZ at fellow pin friend's house. Will be lots of fun, see you there!
Also ton of older VODs from Richmond pinball. Taylor was trying for like a month to melt the witch on stream. RAGE CAM hype!!

Nice, hopefully i remember to have a look. Whats the ETA of the stream?

#5 7 years ago

I want a WOZ soooooo bad.

#6 7 years ago

Heres one my buddy and I made a few months ago.

#7 7 years ago
Quoted from TaylorVA:

It would be there if you HAD ANY TO PUT THERE!!!! Taylor believes in never saving a stream for posterity. All of his twitch stuff expires and never appear on the YouTubes.... Down right selfish...

#8 7 years ago

This makes me think they need to add a video mode to the game to make more use of that beautiful LCD screen!

#9 7 years ago
Quoted from msj2222:

This makes me think they need to add a video mode to the game to make more use of that beautiful LCD screen!

The thing about video modes, especially on an LCD screen, is what kind of fun and interesting game could you make that plays with only two buttons?

Also they're very confusing to casual players who don't know to look up.

#10 7 years ago

Well it was a fun time but no melting of the witch!! So Taylor isn't the only guy with the witches curse!!!

You stream WOZ you'll need a RAGE cam for sure.

Stash did extremely well with awesome coaching from Goren. 400k +

He even did the tweet the game thingy but I don't know it it worked. I did not get any alert??

#11 7 years ago

Dang missed it. Just got home. Is there a link to the replay?

#13 7 years ago

The video of me melting the witch is under my highlights on my Twitch channel, no idea how to copy a link though

#14 7 years ago

Twitch Stashkid13 the last one up. Yeah i see other do it but from phone doesn't look like they have a share feature.

#15 7 years ago

Sounds like it's probably time for me to add twitch to my favorites and possibly even create an account

#16 7 years ago

I have been having a blast watching different games I never played or am interested in, some like WOZ are good to watch before hand as a rule card isn't going to be that much help right??

Yes get on there my favorites are
Deadflip
Stashkid13
Fzberz

But there are a lot of guys doing it showing of their games and making friends. I don't miss watching regular TV much as this is interactive TV but just for what you are interested in.

#17 7 years ago

Buffalo Pinball is also a great stream . Arrrrrrrrrcade also streams WoZ from time to time

#18 7 years ago

Submitted. Now if we can get Taylor to post some of his to YouTubes

Quoted from lapean111:

» YouTube video
Heres one my buddy and I made a few months ago.

#19 7 years ago

Hello! The replay from the WOZ stream the other night will be up on youtube shortly. Will post it here when it is uploaded. There is also a short little tutorial

#20 7 years ago

Not a bad overview:

#21 7 years ago

Probably next I do a broadcast it'll be of WOZ. Not sure when that'll be, but it'll happen eventually

#22 7 years ago

Let me know. I'd love to help.

1 week later
#23 7 years ago

As promised

#24 7 years ago

Finally!!!!

#25 7 years ago

Hey that's the ticket! I was watching live so much fun. I think goren's excitement and over the shoulder coaching was the best! I have had some of the best games on foreign titles played like that.

#26 7 years ago
Quoted from CNKay:

Hey that's the ticket! I was watching live so much fun. I think goren's excitement and over the shoulder coaching was the best! I have had some of the best games on foreign titles played like that.

I love helping others learn new games!

#27 7 years ago

apparently you need to play one. Then you wouldn't give WOZ a second thought anymore.

#28 7 years ago

Funny it is the one game that is set to a 1$ per play with no price break and one table i don't ever mind throwing a few dollars into. I guess it's just not your bag baby!

#29 7 years ago

Forget WOZ, how bout some BOZ!

bos_backshot_20130325171434_640_480 (resized).JPGbos_backshot_20130325171434_640_480 (resized).JPG

#32 7 years ago
Quoted from Kneissl:

Forget WOZ, how bout some BOZ!
» YouTube video

Everyone in Seattle knows the Boz.

#33 7 years ago

Any good shots of the crystal ball mech? I was wondering what they use to get that image to show up.

#34 7 years ago
Quoted from CNKay:

Goren's coaching definitly helped me improve my WOZ game! I would be a much better player with coach Goren at my side

#35 7 years ago
Quoted from Stashkid13:

Goren's coaching definitly helped me improve my WOZ game! I would be a much better player with coach Goren at my side

#36 7 years ago

You guys seriously did a great job. Andrew was entertaining; he's like a Justin long / Sheldon mix (and that is a compliment). Very fun to watch and happy to say I picked up a WOZ myself this past weekend and your stream helped seal the deal

#37 7 years ago

Sunday I will be a woz owner.... Then...well then maybe I'll throw some videos out...

#38 7 years ago

Wow! Really glad we helped inform you guys make your decisions

1 week later
#39 7 years ago

Test stream. Super slow internet. But proof of concept.

#40 7 years ago

Started streaming WOZ. Plan on doing woz and maybe lotr from now til Dec with a few sprinkled in. Mostly woz. Different approaches

https://www.twitch.tv/boomgo_pinball

#41 7 years ago

Thanks for making these videos!

If you could eliminate the angle on the LCD and capture a second view of the playfield, the viewing would be much better. The biggest issue I have with watching most pinball streams is that less than half of the available screen is typically used to show gameplay.

#42 7 years ago

Well.........yeah........the LCD is straight on in the stream I did today. As for the other angles I should have a flipper cam by next week. Then again....I need to raise some support if I'm going to stream with all those cams as I have so little bandwidth. LOTS of cameras. Toooo many to use. But slow net unless I get some interest.

But yeah. All that should be gold next week

#43 7 years ago

And that said I'll have a direct feed of the LCD and direct sound feed this week too (well already have the sound feed, just waiting on a splitter for the LCD feed) so that should be gold.

Now need the net

#44 7 years ago

These WOZ videos are starting to get me thinking maybe I'm wrong about not linking this pin because of the theme.

I still can't love the theme but damn the machine is gorgeous and the gameplay seems awesome.

#45 7 years ago

Its a lot of fun. You get into it

#46 7 years ago
Quoted from Sticky:

These WOZ videos are starting to get me thinking maybe I'm wrong about not linking this pin because of the theme.
I still can't love the theme but damn the machine is gorgeous and the gameplay seems awesome.

I've said this in other WOZ threads, but the game doesn't make you feel like you're playing the movie, but rather captivates you in a land of oz pinball world. they really did a great job of steering away of the poor theme and integrating it into something else.

#47 7 years ago

Planning on streaming tonight. Hopefully 6 otherwise later like 10. Would love feedback

#48 7 years ago

Streaming tonight, 9/25 at 9p Eastern

qrKFuR9 (resized).jpgqrKFuR9 (resized).jpg

#49 7 years ago

Interesting version of WOZ - looking forward to seeing more.

#50 7 years ago

Tonight is new audio setup. Tomorrow is adding 3rd cam

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 43.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

10,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
San Jose, CA
$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 24.50
$ 29.99
Hardware
Classic Game Rooms

Machine - For Sale
Mt Zion, IL
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 100.00
Boards
Led Pinball

13,000 (OBO)
$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 85.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 130.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 5.00
$ 29.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 55.00
Lighting - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Stephenson, VA
$ 345.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 199.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 55 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/i-want-more-wozvideos?hl=goren1818 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.