Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 23 posts
  • 14 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by Daditude
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“Reason I need a new GnR”

• I was dropped on my head as a child 8 votes
      36%
    • I am bolted in the past, much as the subpar title known as MM is bolted to my floor 2 votes
      9%
    • I really dig their racist stuff 5 votes
      23%
    • I just buy every game regardless 2 votes
      9%
    • The music of GnR hearkens to a time when I was more virile 5 votes
      23%

(Multiple choice - 22 votes by 18 Pinsiders)

This topic is closed.

#1 3 years ago

Anyone with functioning neural circuitry knows that GnR is a terrible band, and as a pinhead I know that there are very few modern music pins and for some reason GnR is one of them, but I really hope that GnR is manufactured again as a different game because

#2 3 years ago

Jesus. I don't want a GnR pin either but I do want a Slayer pin maybe a Priest, Sabbath and lots of people would dislike that so I'm happy for all those getting what they want. I'm curious, why the great hate? Simply disliking the band isn't enough. The vast majority of pinball themes suck, I mean there's a Rolling Stones pin for christ sake. I hope ur ready sir, bad comments are on there way. Oh and thank you as its gonna be entertaining.

#3 3 years ago
    Quoted from Hazoff:

...I mean there's a Rolling Stones pin for christ sake.....

2 of them. Hell, one's even good!

#4 3 years ago

Saying the stones suck...it’s like saying oxygen sucks.

Like, nice hot take hoser, but at this point your banal opinion has no right to exist nor any meaning in the fabric of time. The universe has spoken and The Rolling Stones are awesome and are pretty much holding it together at this point.

Gnr? Yeah not really much to show for 35 years but no denying that appetite is one of the greats. For some bands that’s enough (see Sex Pistols, Stone roses, gnr...)

#5 3 years ago

GNR makes market sense to release do to the crossover appeal

#6 3 years ago
    Quoted from stuliss:

Anyone with functioning neural circuitry knows that GnR is a terrible band, and as a pinhead I know that there are very few modern music pins and for some reason GnR is one of them, but I really hope that GnR is manufactured again as a different game because

Any questions that arise as to GNR's status as "rock gods" can be answered by watching their 1988 show at the Ritz in NYC on youtube.

#7 3 years ago
    Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Gnr? Yeah not really much to show for 35 years

Quoted from Charger68:

watching their 1988 show at the Ritz in NYC on youtube.

#8 3 years ago
    Quoted from Charger68:

Any questions that arise as to GNR's status as "rock gods" can be answered by watching their 1988 show at the Ritz in NYC on youtube.

Wore out the vhs back in the day !

#9 3 years ago
    Quoted from stuliss:

Anyone with functioning neural circuitry knows that GnR is a terrible band

Insert game show buzzer. Wrong to the N’th degree dipshit. Go crawl back into whatever hole you were in before your 14 posts here newb.

#10 3 years ago

I don't get the lack of respect for the Rolling Stones thing... Anyone that knows about music in general, rock music, pop culture, history, longevity, being able to work at a job that you love, being creative, open tuning guitar... What is there to not understand or like?

I think I just answered my own question...

#11 3 years ago
    Quoted from Yoko2una:

Go crawl back into whatever hole you were in before your 14 posts here newb.

Would you believe sheltering for so long might compel someone to do something they probably otherwise wouldn't be bored enough to do?

I reckon you're long accustomed to taking one-handed gameplay videos and dumping your jewels all over the boards each night for the community to marvel at. Ya old gatekeeper.

#12 3 years ago

It reminds me of my hookers and blow days of my youf.

#13 3 years ago
    Quoted from Jaybird815:

It reminds me of my hookers and blow days of my youf.

yep, so much fun

#14 3 years ago

Trolls are why this site sucks...

#15 3 years ago
    Quoted from janus:

Trolls are why this site sucks...

Don’t let them bother you, have fun with their idiocy

#16 3 years ago
    Quoted from Jaybird815:

Don’t let them bother you, have fun with their idiocy

I'm sorry I took the bait, I know better...

#17 3 years ago
    Quoted from stuliss:

Would you believe sheltering for so long might compel someone to do something they probably otherwise wouldn't be bored enough to do?
    I reckon you're long accustomed to taking one-handed gameplay videos and dumping your jewels all over the boards each night for the community to marvel at. Ya old gatekeeper.

I’m 37. I don’t get your reference. Drink a pint of bleach.

#18 3 years ago

Getting a frank furter / sadSack vibe from mr. personality here.

The obsession with ejaculation and right wing politics gave it away.

#19 3 years ago

OP is a knucklehead ....

#20 3 years ago

Say boy, where you coming from?
    Where'd ya get that point of view?
    When I was younger, I knew someone like you.

#21 3 years ago

I love a thread where the OP and Levi get ejected, well done

#22 3 years ago
    Quoted from Jaybird815:

Yep, that’s a pretty good indicator that I should probably favorite the thread.

#23 3 years ago
    Quoted from Jaybird815:

I love the smell of napalm in the morning

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/i-want-another-gnr-because?hl=stuieb84 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.