(Topic ID: 319291)

I've started to play seated on a stool because....

By PoMC

1 year ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 34 posts
  • 21 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by acedanger
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

download (1) (resized).jpeg
    F885980C-373C-456E-A83B-6F5EF39D5190 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mostater.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#32 1 year ago

...because the older I get, the more likely I will need to be in a sitting position. It is also better on my wrists (at 6'4"). At home I play roughly 90% of the time seated on a stool. Location play is usually just the opposite. I have tried adjusting my stance, but always seem to fall into the same old trap and lean on the lockdown bar. I do need to work on that more. I also believe that I play better standing up...maybe because I'm able to see more of the playfield better. I just can't play standing for hours on end or the wrists begin to hurt.

#33 1 year ago
    Quoted from NoSkills:

Can someone post a photo of them playing on a stool? I’ve tried but my legs are always in the way or if I scoot back I have to lean so far forwards it hurts my back. Maybe my arms are short in comparison to my legs or something lol

Got to man-spread those legs!! Or sit at the edge the stool with your legs tucked somewhat under the machine. Those are the only 2 ways that work for me. Some people just can't get comfortable using stools, though.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mostater.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/i-ve-started-to-play-seated-on-a-stool-because?tu=mostater and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.