Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 95 posts
  • 50 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by mbaumle
  • Topic is favorited by 6 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DSC05887 (resized).JPG
    DSC05903 (resized).JPG
    DSC05909 (resized).JPG
    DSC05911 (resized).JPG
    DSC05912 (resized).JPG
    DSC04672 (resized).JPG
    DSC04674 (resized).JPG
    DSC04681 (resized).JPG
    DSC04683 (resized).JPG
    DSC04840 (resized).JPG
    DSC04844 (resized).JPG
    DSC04858 (resized).JPG
    Lemp 165 (resized).jpg
    Lemp 153-Edit (resized).jpg
    Lemp 011_logo (resized).jpg
    Darkness2 014 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jeffspinballpalace.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#34 4 years ago

and you've given us true easter eggs in film by peppering in some pinball quotes. This story is so cool and the promo looks very professional too. Can't wait to watch 2 hour show to see if you survived.

Max are you the blond guy without a beard? Since there are five actors shown and you've named all, is there a sixth person "a spirit from beyond the grave" behind that camera? or maybe the extra person was the property owner. Darn, another lead debunked.

3 weeks later
    #81 4 years ago

Really engaging, I watched with my wife. Hats off for the superb show and thanks for sharing with us ahead of time. I liked the intro and hearing everyone’s background. Some questions arose.

Did you get paid for show by A&E station?

Why did Jim go back to candyland room alone when he was scared to death his previous trip? I realize the cameraman was there but none of the girls could support him.

Why only hunt at night? That seems like a huge assumption made which could negatively impact your study. I’d have brought a second 5 person team to investigate in parallel, but during the day.

When you got readings, why not leave equipment there and revisit it when it goes off again in subsequent nights? You should have blanketed the building being studied with 40 to 50 motion detector cameras while you were inside. Bottom line you need a bigger equipment budget.

Likewise why not have a standard set of equipment to take on every event? I am thinking the SLS camera, box with leds for magnetic field, thermometers and cameras. So when you do get activity, you can measure with all devices in a more uniform way.

Why not bring some dogs with who are sensitive to things?

From a scientific viewpoint, what would happen if you revisited for two weeks and you came in with an enhanced plan? But carried out daytime exploration with another team and brought more equipment. Shouldn’t you get the same type results (aka repeatable experience) plus more?

As the show was ending and the credits were playing, my power went off four minutes. Everything went pitch black. Do you think my sensitive side was channeling something?

#83 4 years ago

^^^ thanks for all the replies.

Do you have another haunt in the works? I want to see more !!!

I really liked the team mix of engineers, scientist and investigators. Add a paranormal sniffing dog to your team and you become the new .... Scooby Doo. Who doesn’t want to watch Scooby Doo? Creeps and Weirdos don’t, but everyone else loves them. You guys have good chemistry and could become the next big franchise. Engineers to explain what they are doing, a dog to pinpoint energy in the room, scientists to explain the approach and results from equipment and investigators to follow the trail and make contact.

#84 4 years ago

I am curious about the production aspect. So you made all the plans and showed up with equipment in tow. At this point you’ve bought equipment and purchased supplies. You make have a signed contract, but have received no compensation.

You meet 2 members for first time, set a command center, move and setup all equipment and did all the filming yourselves. Damn bro, you guys rock. You would get supplies and food dropped off once each day. Your cell phones worked ok and maybe you used radios too.

After you finished you returned home and awaited word that the footage was successfully edited into an episode. You had no input on how the film was arranged and packaged. You probably signed off on the finished product. The episode airs on A&E on Oct 30, 2019 @ 8p est. Congrats again

Once you signed off, presumably you were paid something. After the show aired, you will be getting paid.

There is probably some ugly making of the sausage where you get called back by A&E to film some filler segments or improve a scene. “Listen fellas, we’re going to need you to look a little more freaked out here, can you redo it?”

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jeffspinballpalace.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/i-ve-got-a-new-tv-show-on-aampe?tu=jeffspinballpalace and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.