Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 22 posts
  • 18 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by Madmax541
  • Topic is favorited by 4 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Jordan.gif

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider chad.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#6 2 years ago
    Quoted from Doctor6:

Did you get a warped or chipped playfield? Did stern or (lol good luck) jjp give you a bare playfield and now you'll be damned if you are willing or able to swap it yourself?
    I may be regretting this decision, but I am going to offer to swap the playfield for you until further notice. All I ask is the old playfield in exchange and 100 dollars. I would offer it for free, but it can get upwards of 40 hours to do depending on the complexity of the machine.
    I don't wish to mess around with shipping. This would be a fairly local service I am offering. And yeah, I want to keep the old playfield. Think of it as payment, in part, for the hassle of doing so.
    Disclaimer: I'm pretty damn good at doing this, but I cannot warrant my work from any defects. I don't mean to scare you with this last paragraph, and not a whole bunch can really go wrong, but I want to be clear that if something starts chipping again, do NOT look at me to blame. There is also the issue of over clear and having to make some small drillings, on occasion, to get the parts to fit back onto the new playfield.
    So, if interested, pm me. Name is Steve and I just wanna help some of you that got hosed that cannot or will not do it yourself.

I remember the World Cup Soccer 94 you did. That turned out very nice!! Good guy alert...

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider chad.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/i-ve-decided-i-will-offer-to-playfield-swap-for-you?tu=chad and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.