(Topic ID: 20653)

I use Twitter to share my NYC Pinball route info (134 followers so far)

By pinaholic

11 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 11 years ago

I tweet significant pinball news especially changes, and / or fixes on my route pins. The most
    recent tweet was to inform players that I promptly changed a broken rubber that was trapping
    a ball, and replaced a non-working LED in the helmet on the lower playfield on ACDC@ Mugs Ale house in Brooklyn. I don't tweet about the weather. I will be tweeting about the one or more WOZ's that will be out in Mugs, and possibly elsewhere. Please feel free to follow me. Just go to twitter and search for pinaholic. Thanks for all that give a shit.
    AllenW

#2 11 years ago

Ummmmmm. Hmmmmmmmmmm. Uhhhhhhhhhh. Yes! This is a really cool post Kind of makes me wish I were an operator and tweeting update/news, like you do, for other folks. Ok, ok, ok..not, "kind of"...it does!

Let me try to spell this word I have in my mind right now....j...e...a...l...o...u...s---------Whew, I knew I could do it!!!!

#3 11 years ago

Followed!

I'm @k3v2 if anyone wants to follow my ramblings. I do tweet about arcade/pin stuff along with other things.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/i-use-twitter-to-share-my-nyc-pinball-route-info-134-followers-so-far and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.