(Topic ID: 302197)

I turn 30 today! What do I need to know about life?

By ruralcollector

2 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

have-a-good-time-all-the-time (resized).jpg
    hand2 (resized).jpg
    Common-dashboard-lights-explained (resized).png
    d (resized).jpg
    akbar.gif

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dr_spaceman.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#199 1 year ago

One thing I’ll say is as I get older it seems like it gets harder to stay connected with people. I don’t mean connected like knowing what they post on Facebook or instagram, but actually hanging out with them and knowing what’s up with their life. You might find that some friends or even some family kind of fade away. Numbers dwindle. You might even come to realize that some of those friends and even some of the family actually kind of suck and you’re better off without them.

My cheap advice is recognize the truly special relationships and fight to keep them. Might be harder to find time as other priorities build up, but don’t lose the people that really matter. I mean that not just for wife/girlfriend, but also parents, best buddies, siblings etc. Maintaining those relationships won’t come as easily as you get older. Give them some focus.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dr_spaceman.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/i-turn-30-today-what-do-i-need-to-know-about-life?tu=dr_spaceman and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.