(Topic ID: 302197)

I turn 30 today! What do I need to know about life?

By ruralcollector

2 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

have-a-good-time-all-the-time (resized).jpg
    hand2 (resized).jpg
    Common-dashboard-lights-explained (resized).png
    d (resized).jpg
    akbar.gif

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider BMore-Pinball.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#45 2 years ago

Thank you know considerably less than you actually think you know

& start saving for retirement now if you haven not already

10 months later
    #161 1 year ago
    Quoted from Spock:

Most people don't live long enough to spend the money they saved for retirement. So, save some of it, but not all of it.

Better to die with extra savings then spend the last few years with not enough....

and I forgot to post 10 months ago .... cash out of stocks until 2023 .. sorry I left that out.

2 weeks later
    #173 1 year ago
    Quoted from zarco:

68 is right around the corner and I know so much now I wish I did at 30!
    Steve

agree .... youth is wasted on the young

#180 1 year ago
    Quoted from CrazyLevi:

If you haven't figured most of it out by 30 I don't know what to tell ya.
    I mean all "you need to know" at this point is pretty depressing. get ready for hair to either fall out or sprout in unwelcome places. Your eyesight will soon get worse. Soon, things will just start hurting for no particular reason. Start getting your blood sugar checked.
    Also you'll soon hate anybody under the age of 30 even if you don't really understand why.
    Hey, you asked. Good luck buddy!

you must be fun @ parties

#183 1 year ago
    Quoted from CrazyLevi:

He asked!
    If I was dumb enough to post "I am about to turn 48, what do I need to know about life?" I'd expect similarly bad news!

Sorry your life is miserable ...
    I am in my 50's and I am enjoying this decade the most

#186 1 year ago
    Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Sorry your 20s, 30s, and 40s were so miserable!
    But nothing wrong with making up for lost time!

Touché
    It's possible they were, but didn't feel like that to me ... It's just each decade I reach new milestones and it seems to keep getting better with age

I didn't intend to get into a spitting match with you, just that your comments present such a depressing outlook on aging and I have not experienced that at all.

#191 1 year ago
    Quoted from jrpinball:

I don't know. We have a really good cross section of people here. Many have excellent advice, and others; well not so good.

agree

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider BMore-Pinball.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/i-turn-30-today-what-do-i-need-to-know-about-life?tu=BMore-Pinball and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.