(Topic ID: 68254)

I Thought Chicks in EBay Pinball Ads....

By Skins

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 121 posts
  • 71 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by robin
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

tumblr_mizyt0EXD91rhozy4o1_500.gif
    damn.jpg
    thumbs up 2.jpg
    women pinball2.jpg
    women-pinball.jpg
    pinballs.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    spock.jpg
    146648.jpg
    id_hit_it_5.jpg

This topic is closed.

There are 121 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 3.
    #101 10 years ago
    Quoted from underlord:

That's right. Nothing manly. But awfully boyish. Ewwww.
    Joking. She's cute.
    The only reason I'd throw her out of bed is cuz there's more room on the floor.

I was only talking about her body mind you. If you look at just her face, then yes she looks like a 14 year old boy.

#102 10 years ago
    Quoted from Fatsquatch:

Is there really anybody so juvenile and shallow, that they're actually swayed into purchasing overpriced coin-op equipment by these types of listings?

Yes....

#103 10 years ago

Sometimes I think there are a fair amount of women in the pinball scene these days. Then I come across a tread like this.

Sigh.

#104 10 years ago

That's a good way to catch herpes...

#105 10 years ago
    Quoted from ryanwanger:

Sometimes I think there are a fair amount of women in the pinball scene these days. Then I come across a tread like this.

You're actually surprised by the pinball demographic? I think 10 to 1 in favor of men would be optimistic. It's probably more like 20 to 1.

#106 10 years ago

There have always been women in Pinball....

women-pinball.jpgwomen-pinball.jpg
    #107 10 years ago

Oops! Sorry...I ment to post this one....

women pinball2.jpgwomen pinball2.jpg
    #108 10 years ago

Aren't most of you pervs married and in your 40's? Do we really need a thread about a bunch of creepy old dudes jackin it to an ebay auction? You know there are thousands of naked women on the internet and no one wants to hear what you have to say about it right?

#109 10 years ago
    Quoted from renodakota:

Aren't most of you pervs married and in your 40's? Do we really need a thread about a bunch of creepy old dudes jackin it to an ebay auction? You know there are thousands of naked women on the internet and no one wants to hear what you have to say about it right?

If you're going to fight against other peoples' biological instincts, you've got quite a climb ahead of you. BTW, you could just ignore this thread.

#110 10 years ago

thumbs up 2.jpgthumbs up 2.jpg
    #111 10 years ago

damn!!! that congo is nice!

damn.jpgdamn.jpg
    #112 10 years ago
    Quoted from spfxted:

There have always been women in Pinball....

We're around. Most just don't sit on forums listening to guys talk about how hot/awful women are. Or they read it, then roll their eyes, and go on with their day. We're used to it... men will be men. If you are thin, you are too thin. If you are slightly overweight or curvy, you're a horrible whale. No matter what, something is wrong with you. Hell, if we don't hear it enough from men, we can just pick up a Cosmo to tell us everything that is wrong with us too. I gave up trying to be perfect a long time ago and just avoid having my picture made so that people can't further judge me from the comfort of the glow of their computer screen.

Speaking of which... I haven't see any of you guys offering to strip down and post pics so that the rest of us can judge you. Get on that.

(And yes, that first girl needs a cheeseburger. Make it a double.)

#113 10 years ago

Here ya go Blonde...

tumblr_mizyt0EXD91rhozy4o1_500.giftumblr_mizyt0EXD91rhozy4o1_500.gif

#114 10 years ago

Pix on way....

#115 10 years ago
    Quoted from blondetall:

We're around. Most just don't sit on forums listening to guys talk about how hot/awful women are. Or they read it, then roll their eyes, and go on with their day. We're used to it... men will be men. If you are thin, you are too thin. If you are slightly overweight or curvy, you're a horrible whale. No matter what, something is wrong with you. Hell, if we don't hear it enough from men, we can just pick up a Cosmo to tell us everything that is wrong with us too. I gave up trying to be perfect a long time ago and just avoid having my picture made so that people can't further judge me from the comfort of the glow of their computer screen.

Speaking of which... I haven't see any of you guys offering to strip down and post pics so that the rest of us can judge you. Get on that.

Spot on post. No matter who you are, someone will find something wrong with you physically. It's not right, it's just life. And no, we don't need threads about male Pinsiders stripped down. BTW, if one gets started I will follow my own advice and ignore it.

#116 10 years ago
    Quoted from blondetall:

I agree, definitely lots of people tossing stones who probably live in glass houses. However from my point of view if the girl in the pics poses in a bikini while playing pinball and allows the pic to be posted to eBay she is opening herself up to a bit of scrutiny. If I ever pose in a Speedo in front of my pins and post it to the interwebz, feel free to comment all you like.

#117 10 years ago
    Quoted from renodakota:

in the words of norm mcdonald, "wait. what?!?" you mean I could be viewing naked women right now on the internet? next, you'll be telling me that cook my meals faster using radio waves!

#118 10 years ago

Sometimes I get so horny, even the crack of dawn isn't safe.

#119 10 years ago
    Quoted from o-din:

Sometimes I get so horny, even the crack of dawn isn't safe.

#120 10 years ago
    Quoted from o-din:

even the crack of dawn isn't safe.

That's where Tony Orlando woke up!

#121 10 years ago

Some of those comments are real classy guys. Pretty sure that girl is not even 18 and even if she is, I'm closing this thread.

There are 121 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 3.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/i-thought-chicks-in-ebay-pinball-ads/page/3 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.