• Latest reply 8 years ago by renodakota
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

bhopal_farmer_draught_0305270ee41fb4-0ef0-4f2c-989f-77514b38a3f5.jpg
400548.jpg
There are 167 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 4.
#1 8 years ago

Due to Kiss looking so awesome. I'm not even a kiss fan and I think the machine looks top notch so far.

#2 8 years ago

I don't think so AC/DC is a fantastic game that many including myself would not get rid of so easily.

#3 8 years ago

Fantastic game or not. People need to free up room and cash somehow. They've been playing the same ol' tired game for awhile now. AC/DC is 3 years old now. Time for some new blood. You'll see.

#4 8 years ago

I don't have an AC/DC but if I did, I would have a hard time selling a complete game for a one that will take two years to find out if the rules are any good.

#5 8 years ago

Kiss looks great and I may get one but Acdc would never leave to make room! Tron LE or Iron Man??? Maybe. Lol

#6 8 years ago

Maybe not ACDC's but there will probably be plenty of titles for sale in the coming weeks!

#7 8 years ago
Quoted from teekee:

Maybe not ACDC's but there will probably be plenty for sale in the coming weeks!

Yep this is a good time to pick up a used game

#8 8 years ago

I already sold my acdc pro. I guess I'm one of the (kisstards.).

#9 8 years ago
Quoted from teekee:

Maybe not ACDC's but there will probably be plenty of titles for sale in the coming weeks!

I've kicked around the idea of selling WOF or POTC to get a KISS.

I'm sure others are thinking like that too.

LTG : )

#10 8 years ago

AC/DC and Met are really great games in spite of the groups. Just because another group/band pin comes along does not mean people will sell their AC/DC's to make room.

#11 8 years ago

Looks top notch? All we have seen is a basic whitewood and pencil art. Plus the code isn't going to be complete for who knows how many months or even years.

Rob

#12 8 years ago

My point is there are a lot of copies of that title out there. Not everyone is super in love with it. There's only been a few on the market recently that aren't even budging because they're overpriced. I think that's going to change.

#13 8 years ago
Quoted from Rob_G:

Looks top notch? All we have seen is a basic whitewood and pencil art. Plus the code isn't going to be complete for who knows how many months or even years.
Rob

Stern released pictures of the playfield. The art looks great and the layout looks fun. Code will come eventually.

#14 8 years ago

This reminds me a lot of when Metallica was announced... I think most people were expecting the worst with that title and were kind of looking past it since Star Trek was supposed to be the big game that year. Most people were expecting photoshopped Old dudes on the playfield and then Dirty Donnie's art package blew them away! Same thing now with Kiss with GOT being the next title. Awesome artwork and custom band call outs from the band. Hopefully it will be fun to play and the rules will be great!

I think a lot of games will be sold to make way for KISS!

#15 8 years ago

Also, we've been in a recent drought for decent titles with Stern releasing turds like WWE and Mustang. The pinheads are ready for something decent.

#16 8 years ago

And why would you pick AC/DC as the game that everyone will dump to fund a KISS? I can think of many lesser games that would potentially go first.

#17 8 years ago
Quoted from bigdaddy07:

And why would you pick AC/DC as the game that everyone will dump to fund a KISS? I can think of many lesser games that would potentially go first.

$$$. ACDC still sell at a good clip

Quoted from Rob_G:

Rob

Need to catch up a bit
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/tons-of-kiss-pix

#18 8 years ago
Quoted from bigdaddy07:

There is one good reason... AC/DC would definitely sell easily!

#19 8 years ago

I was considering selling AC/DC about a month ago, but have been playing it a little more lately. If the code turns out good on Kiss, I will probably buy one, but I don't think I would sell AC/DC to do it. I would be more likely to sell No Fear and Revenge From Mars.

#20 8 years ago
Quoted from Rob_G:

Looks top notch? All we have seen is a basic whitewood and pencil art.

Ummmm.......

400548.jpg400548.jpg
#21 8 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

$$$. ACDC still sell at a good clip

So does Tron, LOTR, MM, TOTAN, IJ, CV, TZ, AFM....

#22 8 years ago

I hope more ACDCs hit the market. I want an ACDC pro.

#23 8 years ago

I was saving the money I got for the POTC I sold for the upcoming Lawlor game. I would use it to buy this one but....... I bought a 64 Chevy pickup with the money instead. Now Im broke. When you are a used car dealer who finances his own shit the more you sell the less money you have.

#24 8 years ago
Quoted from Deez:

Code will come eventually.

I know I am in no hurry to sell my AC/DC.....why rush when waiting for this?

#25 8 years ago
Quoted from vid1900:

Ummmm.......

400548.jpg (Click image to enlarge)

Exactly!!

#26 8 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

I've kicked around the idea of selling WOF or POTC to get a KISS.

Well at least with WOF there is no more waiting on code.

#27 8 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Well at least with WOF there is no more waiting on code.

My grandma worries she'll be dead before the wizard mode is finished on her WOF.

#28 8 years ago

Can I buy a vowel, sonny?

#29 8 years ago

I'm also thinking people might want to break loose a music pin in place of a new music pin. Either way, I'm sure the market is going to break loose and we're going to see a bunch of pins up for sale in the coming weeks/months.

#30 8 years ago

Is it just me, or does that left ramp not line up that well with the right flipper? In looking at the entire playfield pic, it looks like you'd need to use the middle to inner part of the flipper to get the right angle to go up that ramp. The flipper looks to be more aligned with the scoop hole.

#31 8 years ago
Quoted from JoinTheCirqus:

Is it just me, or does that left ramp not line up that well with the right flipper? In looking at the entire playfield pic, it looks like you'd need to use the middle to inner part of the flipper to get the right angle to go up that ramp. The flipper looks to be more aligned with the scoop hole.

My bad, the ramp is further over to the right. duh!

#32 8 years ago
Quoted from bigdaddy07:

Exactly...Whether its Kiss, Hobbit, TBL......

AC/DC is in my top 3....likely it will go to one of my children after I go before it gets sold.
Any "next game" for me, will result in a less played game going out.

Some AC/DC for sale....Sure, I think you are right.
A Flood of them......I dont think so.

My 2 cents.

#33 8 years ago

I don't see people selling their ACDC's for Wrestlemania, lol.

#34 8 years ago
Quoted from smassa:

Kiss looks great and I may get one but Acdc would never leave to make room! TRON LE or Iron Man??? Maybe. Lol

About that TRON LE....

#35 8 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

I don't see people selling their ACDC's for Wrestlemania, lol.

Or any other machine

#36 8 years ago
Quoted from Deez:

Due to Kiss looking so awesome. I'm not even a kiss fan and I think the machine looks top notch so far.

How cheap are you selling yours for?

#37 8 years ago
Quoted from Deez:

No way.

-AC/DC is the Gold Standard of recent Sterns. Killer gameplay, killer code (and ColorDMD too hehe).
-No one has played Kiss yet. Looks cool but you don't dump "The Best" for "Looks Cool".
-No Lyman, no telling what the code is going to be like.

Even if I were to consider getting Kiss down the road (I might, I like music games)...I'd never get rid of AC/DC to do so.

#38 8 years ago
Quoted from vid1900:

Ummmm.......

400548.jpg (Click image to enlarge)

Yeah I saw that after.... sue me

Rob

#39 8 years ago

New releases always cause an upswing on private pin sales. They made plenty AC/DC pins I'm sure there will be some to be had. Not saying it isn't a loved game but rather pinheads change things up and trade/sell great pins all the time.

#40 8 years ago

I hear people will also be burning HUO LOTR's in their fireplaces to heat their homes this winter when TH starts shipping....

<where's that good eyeroll emoticon....>

#41 8 years ago

Ahhh AC/DC owners...such an emotional group.

#42 8 years ago

I actually think people will want to specifically pair music-themed machines next to each other.

#43 8 years ago

On the contrary...I think AC/DC and MET owners will want to keep the band trifecta in their lineups.

#44 8 years ago
Quoted from PinBallMagician:

I hope more ACDCs hit the market. I want an ACDC pro.

I want an AC/DC premium or Lucy!!!

#45 8 years ago
Quoted from Kevgascan:

Well it looks like they're worth less than $6800 from other threads I've seen that aren't moving lol.

#46 8 years ago
Quoted from Deez:

Not a chance. Mine is staying. GOT might loosen my grip but never KISS in a million years.

#47 8 years ago
Quoted from nicoga3000:

On the contrary...I think AC/DC and MET owners will want to keep the band trifecta in their lineups.

Band trifecta?

#48 8 years ago
Quoted from Kevgascan:

I'm holding out for a Nickelback pin.

#49 8 years ago

Even though I'm not a Kiss fan after some of the art I've seen I could easily see myself getting an LE. Looks incredible.

#50 8 years ago

If anything AC/DC may well be more sort after to complete the music pin collection
I have...
Tommy
GnR
AC/DC
Metallica

Now Kiss is tempting me

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 29.95
$ 29.95
$ 17.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

12,999 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Richfield, MI
$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Machine - For Sale
Ontario, CA
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
AC/DC Glass Cover Pre-order!
Duke Pinball

Lighting - Interactive
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 12.95
$ 100.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Duke Pinball

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

10,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Rapid City, SD
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Machine - For Sale
Brighton, CO
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 167 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 4.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/i-think-were-going-to-see-a-flood-of-acdcs-on-the-market and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.