By wizzardz

3 years ago

Stats

• Started 3 years ago
  • 21 posts
  • 19 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by Shoot_Again

Find posts in this topic

Show only posts in this topic that match certain words or are written by a specific Pinsider. Or both!

#1 3 years ago

nice fixer upper WhiteWater

ebay.com link

#2 3 years ago

"The original cabinet has water damage also." - is that what happens when you conquer wizard mode?

#3 3 years ago

Holy cr@p~!~! That's about the worst I've ever seen. I love it when he says "It will require cleaning, parts, knowledge, determination, time, and several cold ones to complete this transformation for use " ....and that's an understatement.

#4 3 years ago

Ramps and boards look salvageable

#5 3 years ago

Well its up over $200 now with 13 bids, so there obviously people wanting it! Sad to see a pin in this condition. I dont see the seller trying to "burn " anyone, or has he misrepresented it in any way. I dont think it's worth over $200 though, but it's got folks bidding on it! I'd take the PF and clean it a bit and hang it on my wall in the gameroom.

#6 3 years ago

I think someone installed the waterfall mod on that one, which has real water

#7 3 years ago

Looks like it lived in a couple of feet of water for some time. Maybe the electronics in the backbox are ok.

#8 3 years ago
Jeff_PHX_AZ said:

I dont see the seller trying to "burn " anyone, or has he misrepresented it in any way

I have seen (looked at) many of their auctions and sometimes wish I was closer. They do seem to be right out there in the open listing all of the details and/or especially flaws. I hold that kind of business practice in high regards!
Most sellers try to hide the fact that the Pin has pf wear or cab fade even though the price doesn't reflect it.

#9 3 years ago

It's my understanding that a complete WPC board set alone is worth about $600 bucks....

Jeff_PHX_AZ said:

Well its up over $200 now with 13 bids, so there obviously people wanting it!

#10 3 years ago

Yeah, but this is an untested wpc boardset out of a game that has severe water damage. It may work, but chances are the boards are gonna need to be gone through.

#11 3 years ago

WOW. more power to anyone who gets that WWH2O, 10x better man or women then me!

#12 3 years ago

not worth it, look how rusty all the crap is boards are trashed i am sure

maybe buy it and have the guy take all boards out and send em to you but no way worth the shipping the machine via freight

#14 3 years ago

This broke my heart.

#15 3 years ago

Ha ha, Looks like it really went rafting!

I would totally tackle that restoration. Unfortunately, the 500 would have been my max.

#16 3 years ago

OMG - 18 bids and it's already over $500!! ....I would have bet my life that nobody would pay over $200 for a pin in that shape. I must really not have any idea how valuable that title is.

#17 3 years ago

I'd take it for free, looks like it would be a challenging project though 8O. Looks like they still have the batteries in there as well.

#18 3 years ago

wow cab is shot! it will cost less money to get a new cab.
my consern would be the playfield, did the water got to it, if so, must be warped.

boards, parts etc... but for $500+... nope.

#19 3 years ago

WOW over $500 now! Well WW owners, I guess the value of your good to excellent conditoned WW has just increased in value

#20 3 years ago

Folks, if you'd like to pick your game up, we have a loading dock and will give you a hand loading it!
loading dock hell....
looks like you could just pour it in a box and ship...

#21 3 years ago

Little Novus and leave the moving straps on it to keep the playfield inside the cabinet.
Then repost it for 12,500 with BIN 25,000 as ground up restoration. You could also paint it in camo and say hand painted.

Joking
I cannot believe that pile of parts is at $500 in bids.

Wanna join the discussion? Sign up for a Pinside account, or sign in if you already have one.