(Topic ID: 4419)

I think Stern needs to update the press release!........

By iceman44

12 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 12 years ago

"MELROSE PARK, IL -July 12, 2011- Stern Pinball, Inc., the world's only maker of real pinball games, announced today that game designer George Gomez joins the Stern Pinball team as Vice President of Game Development."

Wonder what JJ thinks about that..

#2 12 years ago

Theres actually a big thread over on RGP about this. Technically speaking JJP hasnt "made" a machine yet so I guess Stern cam claim that until December lol

#3 12 years ago
    Quoted from DarthPinhead:

Theres actually a big thread over on RGP about this. Technically speaking JJP hasnt "made" a machine yet so I guess Stern cam claim that until December lol

That is correct because you never know what can happen between
    now and then...Stern still has that right to make that statement.

#4 12 years ago
    Quoted from pinmike:

That is correct because you never know what can happen between
    now and then...Stern still has that right to make that statement.

Indeed. Until something is produced by JJP, Stern is still the only game in town.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/i-think-stern-needs-to-update-the-press-release and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.