Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 67 posts
  • 47 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by LTG
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

beavis.gif
    There are 67 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
    #51 11 years ago

Forum fanatics!

Who made the most posts this past 7 days?
    LTG 209
    o-din 191
    coasterguy 169
    kwiKimart 152
    vid1900 115
    ebjimmyg 112
    APOLLO_13 112
    RobT 111
    TheFamilyArcade 110
    Anim8ormatt 102

Thumbs up!

Who scored the most thumbs up this past 7 days?
    kwiKimart 216
    RobT 77
    LTG 77
    vid1900 71
    o-din 44
    markmon 41
    frolic 40
    davewth 38
    tamoore 34
    krupa 33

Btw I was referring to the OP needing help as a joke, hence the reason why LTG posted

Yeah this is a good forum and there are certainly alot of people out there to help which is great...

#52 11 years ago

I never heard of anyone dying of a pinball overdose. Our addiction to Pinside, collecting and playing games, and talking pinball is the best addiction I have ever had.

The first step is admitting you got a problem.

#53 11 years ago

Yea. I wake up to pinside every day via my tablet in bed. Then a few times throughout the day. I rarely check my FB anymore. Pinside is much more interesting!

#54 11 years ago
    Quoted from RGR:

He does need help.... hes addicted

Not even I can help with that.

Just enjoy the ride.

LTG : )

#55 11 years ago
    Quoted from RGR:

Who scored the most thumbs up this past 7 days?
    kwiKimart 216

KwiKimart's campaign to get to 100k really had an effect I see

If LTG keeps up his post rate, he'll be there too in (pauses to get calculator out)... 11 weeks...

#56 11 years ago

It seems there's more of us everyday...

http://www.google.com/trends/explore#q=pinside

#57 11 years ago

Awesome posts everyone! (Wipes away tear)
    Great to have all 12,152 of you on board the Pinside ship

#58 11 years ago
    Quoted from corvair61:

I deleted my Facebook page for Pinside!! Seriously.. I deleted FB.

You mean you don't want total strangers checking out your personal information? How can you live with yourself? How can you cope when people from your past whom you never really liked that much can't ''friend'' you anymore? Shame on you!
    Seriously, deleting Facebook is the absolute BEST thing you can do if you're even remotely concerned about your internet privacy. Good job & spread the word!
    Doc

#59 11 years ago

Pinside helped me to admit & accept my current condition --> Pinball addict
    It continually points it out right next to my avatar when I'm on Pinside Forum.
    Could just as easily have said Pinside Addict.
    Sure have enjoyed the excellent info about pinball here on Pinside, and the funny comments by many of you Pinsiders! Enjoyed the ride in 2012! Keep it going all and stay safe in 2013!

MLV

#60 11 years ago

You are all just weak. I can stop when ever I want. In fact I'm just a social user. I just use pinside because all my friends do. Just to stay in the loop. I don't have a problem like the rest of you. To prove it I will log out and stay away all day. Peace suckers!

#61 11 years ago

Ok, I forgot I need to look on pinside just for a bit today. I'm working on a project. I'll log out a little later.

#62 11 years ago

So what exactly happened in April 2011 that caused the sudden increase in interest in the site?? This chart shows a massive turning point on that date... Did you do some promotional marketing Robin, or some change in software cleverness to push Pinside up the 'hit ladder' of search engine results...?

#63 11 years ago

Goodbye RGP, hello Pinside. I love it here!

beavis.gifbeavis.gif

#64 11 years ago

Hold that chart upside down and it matches my stock portfolio

#65 11 years ago
    Quoted from The_Gorilla:

I read pinside forums, while watching TV as my wife massages my feet and my concubine feeds me strawberries.

No way! Me too!

#66 11 years ago

Ok, I'm a definite addict, I'm proud of the fact that I'm currently in the Top 10 for Thumbs-Up posts! I took a screen shot .

#67 11 years ago
    Quoted from pinballslave:

If LTG keeps up his post rate, he'll be there too in (pauses to get calculator out)... 11 weeks...

Sorry for the delay. Majority of my posts are tech help and require more typing than "wish I was closer"

I'll try harder.

LTG : )

There are 67 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/i-think-im-addicted-to-pinside/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.