Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

1517567_1398889430365731_459915296_n.jpg
Art Gallery.jpg
image.jpg
WCS 94 NOS.jpg
No Fear NOS.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider turboderf.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 10 years ago

I found this art gallery that was selling translite as art pics I picked up 2 NOS NoFear & World Cup Soccer 94 Translites for 50 each I should have bought all that was there

No Fear NOS.jpgNo Fear NOS.jpg
WCS 94 NOS.jpgWCS 94 NOS.jpg

#5 10 years ago

Not sure how they got them all

Art Gallery.jpgArt Gallery.jpg

#23 10 years ago

I called the art gallery last night its 100 mile each away I'm putting a list together and I will go down there this weekend I had a lot of pms I'm adding 50 to the cost of each one + shipping most of them started @ 50 to 100 if you still interested let me know

#26 10 years ago
Quoted from BadBrad97:

I would love to know after this is all done, where the heck they got them from. Must be an interesting story.

the old man said he bought a art auction and translites were part of the buy I asked he if more was going to come in he said I don't know

#28 10 years ago

what was left that I can remember

Judge Dreed
Mousin Around
Black Rose
Gilligans Island
Jokerz
Who Dunnit
Fun House
Road Show
Junk Yard
Indianapolis 500
Indiana Jones
Bally Atlantis
F-14
Popeye
Monopoly
Lost In Space

#29 10 years ago
Quoted from Turboderf:

what was left that I can remember
Judge Dreed Sold
Mousin Around
Black Rose
Gilligans Island
Jokerz
WHO dunnit
Fun House Both Sold
Road Show Pending
Junk Yard
Indianapolis 500 Sold
Indiana Jones Sold
Bally Atlantis
F-14 sold
Popeye
Monopoly
Lost In Space

#40 10 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

Turboderf didn't claim he was being altruistic (or describe his offer as "sharing"). I don't know the going rate for these translites but if he could be getting $125+ each on eBay, it seems like he's still giving pinsiders at least something of a deal. It seems a little unrealistic to expect him to drive several hours and put down hundreds of dollars without some return on his investment. Not saying there aren't some folks here that would do that, and bless them for it, but doesn't make Turboderf a bad guy for doing things the way he's suggesting.

thanks yes I did catch some shit I was just trying to help out I took off time from work drive some miles a tank of gas tolls layed out some $ to buy had to buy shipping tubes also paid tax and no one sell anything for the price that they pay for it. If its a problem go find the trans somewhere else the ones that I have left will go on E-BAY

#52 10 years ago
Quoted from chadderack:

Sounds like someone just destroyed Turboderf's plans. If it was another pinsider, that's a shitty thing to do.

I had no plan just trying to help guys out .... Oh you can never make everyone happy

#63 10 years ago
Quoted from jellikit:

What if he had simply posted the inventory of translites he had available along with the price without ever mentioning where he got them or what he paid? How would his offer had been received? I believe it is good to look at situations in context.
Brad

Agreed if the was trying to get rich

It stated out as a SCORE for me 5 trans for my games and I shared some pics of my happy score and got slammed with pms dude go back and clean them out, do they have that ,hook me up bro, I want one and so on, keep I mine its about 100 one way in the day time working hours If I was here to get rich I would have went straight to Ebay. I was just trying to help some folks out. this is once in life time find

sorry if some are upset

#77 10 years ago

this is what can be sold the rest of them I don't know anything about

Mousin Around Pending
Black Rose Pending
Gilligans Island
Jokerz
WHO dunnit has 2 small marks on back the rest looks nice
Junk Yard
Bally Atlantis Pending
Popeye
Monopoly
Lost In Space

#79 10 years ago

I will gone all weekend for the Barry Oursler Tournament Fundraiser I will try to pm anyone with any question some time sunday

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider turboderf.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/i-think-i-scored-today?tu=turboderf and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.