1772EB84-EAEE-4EAE-9EFD-F4A992EB3813 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3443 (resized).jpeg
IMG_20230429_150403722_HDR (resized).jpg
IMG_20230122_130656283 (resized).jpg
BG After Touch Ups (resized).jpg
Pins2 (resized).jpg
IMG_2774[1] (resized).JPG
IMG_2773[1] (resized).JPG
There are 153 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 4.
#101 11 months ago

There's no getting around it, I'm completely spoiled when it comes to EMs. I can walk to the local arcade (https://pinside.com/pinball/map/where-to-play/3932-village-arcade-saint-peters-pa) and do almost every weekend. Two credits per quarter so it's not hard to make $5 last all afternoon. Favorites are Liberty Bell, Triple Strike, Fast Draw, Surf Champ, and -- no, I'm not kidding -- Bally El Toro.

I wasn't in the hobby at all when we moved here.

#102 11 months ago
Quoted from DanMarino:

Have any of you guys gone all EM or mostly EM?

I have an appreciation for ALL pinball machines. I believe all true pinballers play/own EMs.

I think there are two main things that hold people back from EM machines.

1. Nick hit it on the head...some people haven't really played finely tuned, fully working EMs. They are challenging, quirky, and satisfy that "one more play" feel...which is literally what they were made to do.

2. People think many EMs are the same. I will admit that there are some that have similarities, but there are also numerous unique and refreshing electromechanical games as well.

#103 11 months ago
Quoted from Daditude:

Nick hit it on the head...some people haven't really played finely tuned, fully working EMs.

When Nick (@flipit) does an EM, it plays better than new. I played his Williams "Beat the Clock" once, and literally got a rush when I had it all going on. That's the only time that has happened to me on an EM game.

#104 11 months ago
Quoted from emkay:

There's no getting around it, I'm completely spoiled when it comes to EMs. I can walk to the local arcade (https://pinside.com/pinball/map/where-to-play/3932-village-arcade-saint-peters-pa) and do almost every weekend. Two credits per quarter so it's not hard to make $5 last all afternoon. Favorites are Liberty Bell, Triple Strike, Fast Draw, Surf Champ, and -- no, I'm not kidding -- Bally El Toro.
I wasn't in the hobby at all when we moved here.

Wish he was open more than just the weekend.

#105 11 months ago

When a new player comes over, we head over to the lone EM (Space Odyssey) after a while, because it's such a great equalizer. I will destroy any new player on a SS, but on the EM, I could very easily have a bad luck game, and my friend might win a game, and that's a good thing when the arcade manager finally gets trashed by a newbie.

-mof

#106 11 months ago

I'm not sure what qualifies one as an "EM Pinball Enthusiast," but currently my collection consists of about 1/3 EMs

#107 11 months ago

I love EM's so you can take what I say with a grain of salt, but one difference that I notice between EM's and newer games in particular is that the latest greatest SS games, though they have incredibly deep rulesets, have a definite path (often multiple paths) of progress towards a goal of achieving everything that can be achieved on the machine. A few of my friends that like the newer games are much better players than I am, and some are good enough that sometimes they get to the end of what you can accomplish, and they become bored with the machine. They talk about "beating" it.

I don't think this is true of early SS games - I don't think anybody really "beats" Firepower or Stars or Flash Gordon or Paragon. But something's changed about the complicated newer games.

I never hear anyone say they've "beaten" an EM. When our league plays, there are guys who can have a 40-minute game on Lord of the Rings - I have to go out and get a slice of pizza while they play. Nobody has a 40-minute game on Fast Draw or Slick Chick. Because everyone can easily understand the rules of an EM (heck, they're usually printed on the playfield), I have a much better chance of beating these very good players on an EM than I do on Godzilla. There's something about the simplicity of the goals on an EM that some people find boring, but I find endlessly challenging. It seems "purer" to me somehow because the goals are so simple. It's a great example of "simple" and "easy" not being the same thing.

For the record, I'm up to 7 machines - 2 Gottlieb System 1's and the rest EM's. Now if I can find a Strange World, I'm set!

#108 11 months ago

One thing that you can say about EMs. You can have a room full of them, and the sounds all play in harmony. Try that with a room full of DMDs!

#109 11 months ago
Quoted from sixtyfourbits:

Prospector has two spinners in the middle of the playfield that are really fun to rip to build up your bonuses.

Soccer / Super Soccer by Gottlieb is an excellent choice for the spinner afficionado

#110 11 months ago
Quoted from jrpinball:

One thing that you can say about EMs. You can have a room full of them, and the sounds all play in harmony.

One annual game room party the rooms were packed including the back
room consisting of mostly 60s Wedge Heads (bells). I can vouch to this..

#111 11 months ago
Quoted from paulace:

I love EM's so you can take what I say with a grain of salt, but one difference that I notice between EM's and newer games in particular is that the latest greatest SS games, though they have incredibly deep rulesets, have a definite path (often multiple paths) of progress towards a goal of achieving everything that can be achieved on the machine. A few of my friends that like the newer games are much better players than I am, and some are good enough that sometimes they get to the end of what you can accomplish, and they become bored with the machine. They talk about "beating" it.
I don't think this is true of early SS games - I don't think anybody really "beats" Firepower or Stars or Flash Gordon or Paragon. But something's changed about the complicated newer games.
I never hear anyone say they've "beaten" an EM. When our league plays, there are guys who can have a 40-minute game on Lord of the Rings - I have to go out and get a slice of pizza while they play. Nobody has a 40-minute game on Fast Draw or Slick Chick. Because everyone can easily understand the rules of an EM (heck, they're usually printed on the playfield), I have a much better chance of beating these very good players on an EM than I do on Godzilla. There's something about the simplicity of the goals on an EM that some people find boring, but I find endlessly challenging. It seems "purer" to me somehow because the goals are so simple. It's a great example of "simple" and "easy" not being the same thing.
For the record, I'm up to 7 machines - 2 Gottlieb System 1's and the rest EM's. Now if I can find a Strange World, I'm set!

I just pulled my Strange World from route and put in Volley.
It was an absolute ass-kicker!

#112 11 months ago
Quoted from paulace:

I don't think this is true of early SS games - I don't think anybody really "beats" Firepower

It amazes me that some of the fastest early SS games came out just a few years after the end of the EM era. So they went from slower games like C37 to Meteor in what...3 years?

#113 11 months ago
Quoted from DK:

I just pulled my Strange World from route and put in Volley.
It was an absolute ass-kicker!

Volley's a blast too! But if you ever wanna sell that Strange World, let me know.

#114 11 months ago
Quoted from Methos:

It amazes me that some of the fastest early SS games came out just a few years after the end of the EM era. So they went from slower games like C37 to Meteor in what...3 years?

I guess some of that extra speed came from switching to DC flippers and pops, and just evolution....people seemed to want it faster and faster. I still enjoy a relaxing game of "Silver"...pinball doesn't have to feel frantic to be fun. At least to me.

Plus, since I'm whining - I HATE not being able to see the ball, so all those ramps and upper playfields, lower playfields, yadda, yadda....I just wanna aim for something and watch the pretty silver ball roll around. I remember trying to play Judge Dredd and thinking, "Where the hell is the ball?" most of the time.

OK, now I sound like an old man...

I don't mean to come off as complaining too much - I do enjoy the new games....just prefer the EM's.

#115 11 months ago

My home arcade pinball play this week so far has been at lease 80% of the games I've played are on EM machines. Probably 70% of that being on Jacks Open (which keeps kicking my butt). So far this week I don't think I've been able to get the special by dropping the Royal Flush cards.

I do try to sneak in a few games of High Speed most evenings. Last night I got a multiball going and got the hideout bonus during multiball. It is super cool when the machine freaks out, starts strobing all the lights on the playfield, and has a bunch of sounds and music go off. It's a great pinball moment and very different than anything one of my EM's can offer.

After it was over I wanted to get a few more games in of Jacks Open though. haha

#116 11 months ago
Quoted from DanMarino:

I only have one machine and it's an EM so I'm TECHNICALLY all EM, but I also have a Foo Fighters NIB on order, soooo....

I won't lie, my EM was given to me, and if it wasn't, I probably wouldn't have bought it. It just felt like something so different than the 90s pinball games that got me into pinball in the first place, but I was desperate to own ANY pinball machine, and it was free.

However, owning it and playing it a lot made me see what made these older games great. It's simpler, it's more brutal, but, in an odd way, it's more peaceful. Something about how it feels more floaty, even when the tilt is jacked all the way up, as well as it not throwing all those flashing lights and a million things at you.

So yeah, I play a lot on location, and I love modern pins. But my EM isn't going anywhere and I find myself just as often dropping quarters into the empty Centigrade 37 in the back corner of my arcade as I do waiting for Godzilla to open up.

#117 11 months ago
Quoted from Methos:

They probably always could make EMs play faster, but solid state technology allowed faster games.
The biggest problem with EM technology was the ability to keep an accurate tally of the points scored. This limited their play speed capability more than anything else.
That's the reason why most EM games have score features marked "when lit". They momentarily go dark as the score motor is cycling, because the game can't add all the points you're scoring. Solid state technology solved this problem.

#118 11 months ago
Quoted from jrpinball:

marked "when lit". They momentarily go dark as the score motor is cycling

this is especially frustrating when you need 1000 pts to hear the knocker and you hit a 500 pt target and the ball drains out the thousand pt lane and doesn't register.

#119 11 months ago

I'm not an EM "enthusiast" but have come to appreciate them more over time. I have come to appreciate "breath" in the pinball hobby over the years. I understand lots of people love new Stern Pins (they're great!) but seeing a lineup of just Stern Pins in someone's basement gets to me. Having a DMD, EM, early solid state of system 11 in there can really mix things up. As stated elsewhere, EMs generally play alot shorter games, and if you have 5 minutes to sneak in a game you can do that on an EM, but not on many modern Sterns.

I see the same pattern in alot of people that fall off the deepend into this hobby. It goes in phases.

1. A pinball machine at home? People do that?
2. Wow new pinball machines are expensive.
3. Lets start out with a DMD machine to learn on. I played this one as a kid.
4. F-it... I really like this DMD game, I'm buying a NIB Stern.
5. Wow... have you guys seen these 80s pins?
6. Now that I've played a few... these EMs are neat. They are only how much?

That is my exact path to the EMs I've owned.

The other folks are people who just grew up with them (none have been made since I was born). These hold 0 nostalgia for me.

Now... the first time I played an EM it was a Hot Tip and I thought it was the dumbest thing. Why would anyone play this when there is a Hobbit right over there? As I've "Grown" in the hobby I've come to appreciate them. I've had an El Dorado, found a rough Time Zone that was beyond me (super cheap at estate sale... OP has it now) and just picked up my second EM, a Vulcan. I had looked at a restored on at someone's house with a nice clear coated playfield but figured at $2200 I'd be stuck with it forever if I got it. I'm in mine $708 with new leg levelers. Cheapest (working) pin I've ever gotten. I'm having fun fixing it up. To me, an EM isn't a toy. It's a puzzle you get to play with when you are done. There are a few EMs out there I think are really neat. I'm a fan of Sure Shot, Abra Cadabra, Jungle Queen, Fireball, Ship Ahoy, Hot Tip, Vulcan, and Argosy. I have found I really enjoy the late 70s EMs the most. I'm not willing to give up a space in my lineup for an EM, but am planning to more or less get one as a garage project every summer. Pick up an EM at Allentown, fix it up, enjoy it, then sell it at York. Seems pretty much like "free" pinball to me. I have not gotten into the older EMs yet, but I could see rotating one through some day.

Also... the sound is great.

#120 11 months ago
Quoted from Methos:

Someone can clarify if I'm wrong, but William's was amongst the first EM's with 24VDC on the playfield.? But you have to give credit to Bally's 50VAC pops, they are pretty insane for the era.

There are a few transition games that were made in SS and EM versions. But as jrpinball stated, the mechanical score motor cannot keep pace and the score is not always accurate. If you ever see a Cleopatra, Hot Tip or Mata Hari in the EM version, buy it! You have all of the speed of an SS on an EM.

#121 11 months ago

EM's rock.

When all you other EM lovers are bored sometime, check out on IPDB - the incredible playfields of the international EM's (Sonic/Segasa Spain, Zaccaria Italy, Sega Japan etc).
Sometimes the scoring is crazy imbalanced, but the playfields are really innovative.
Sonic's Bird Man is one of my all time favorites.

#122 11 months ago
Quoted from Garrett:

Someone can clarify if I'm wrong, but William's was amongst the first EM's with 24VDC on the playfield.? But you have to give credit to Bally's 50VAC pops, they are pretty insane for the era.
There are a few transition games that were made in SS and EM versions. But as jrpinball stated, the mechanical score motor cannot keep pace and the score is not always accurate. If you ever see a Cleopatra, Hot Tip or Mata Hari in the EM version, buy it! You have all of the speed of an SS on an EM.

I love the games where we had both versions. Have a Sinbad EM and it's one of my favorites of all time.

#123 11 months ago
Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:

...I've had an El Dorado, found a rough Time Zone that was beyond me (super cheap at estate sale... OP has it now) ...

SantaEatsCheese Your Time Zone was the best $200 I've ever spent. Tons of fun for the $.

Here it is in action! You can feel those Bally pop bumpers through the internet!!!!

#124 11 months ago
Quoted from DanMarino:

sataneatscheese Your Time Zone was the best $200 I've ever spent. Tons of fun for the $.
Here it is in action! You can feel those Bally pop bumpers through the internet!!!!

Replace that older flipper design with one of the mid to late 70's assemblies on the Time Zone and it will really liven up the lower playfield. Can also hit the upper playfield much easier too! Takes the game up a notch but it's not over the top either. Improves the gameplay.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/replacing-bally-time-zone-stock-linear-flippers#post-7168247

If you look at that post, I did not install 90° light sockets yet, waiting until this one gets torn down for clearcoat. Should be a real screamer after that

#125 11 months ago

This thread needs a good argument so let's see if we can generate a little passion.

I don't like the 2 inch flipper games and way prefer the 3 inch flipper bats. (except on Zipper flippers)

Convince me how I'm wrong, with or without name calling.

#126 11 months ago
Quoted from Mr68:

This thread needs a good argument so let's see if we can generate a little passion.
I don't like the 2 inch flipper games and way prefer the 3 inch flipper bats. (except on Zipper flippers)

You're missing out on a ton of great games. It's a matter of preference though. I like both but generally feel like the 50s/60s games were more inspired with better art and gameplay.

#127 11 months ago
Quoted from Mr68:

3" flippers are where I start to check out on EMs with a few exceptions. Unless someone has them set up really tough/well I find 3" flipper EMs tend to get boring fast. Just a little too easy to control the ball. I know they are very popular but the 70s Gottliebs are some of my least favorite games. Give me a 1960s Ted Zale or Norm Clark design all day.

Also: the metal 2" flippers are the coolest looking bats ever made.

#128 11 months ago
Quoted from Mr68:

No arguments needed in this thread. I'll respond to your question though.

I agree that Zipper Flippers are great. I enjoy my Fireball and the zipper flippers is a big reason why. I have played King of Diamonds and enjoy that one on the small flippers. Little flippers don't bother me. El Dorado is my favorite. 4 flippers to keep things lively. The upper flippers are small and the bottom flippers are 3 inch. Plenty of shots to make from all 4 flippers.

#129 11 months ago

I've had a few in the past, and currently own one (Magic Town). Something just "right" about having one around.

My favorite though was my EM big ball bowler. Got me giddy every time I'd start it up!

#130 11 months ago
Quoted from DanMarino:

No arguments needed in this thread

Yeah, I was just joking around about that and the name calling.
I've been on Pinside too long. ha ha

#131 11 months ago
Quoted from Mr68:

Yeah, I was just joking around about that and the name calling.
I've been on Pinside too long. ha ha

Gotcha. No worries. I kinda thought you were making a joke.

#132 11 months ago

When you guys fire up your arcade, how many pinball machines do you usually play and how many games on each machine?

Seems like I usually play pinball for 45 minutes to an hour if I'm playing by myself.
When I had 1 or 2 machines I ended up playing them a bunch and I would probably play 4 or 5 games on each machine. The newest pinball machine certainly gets the most plays.

Now that I have 5 lined up in my game room, sometimes I will start on one end and play them all in a row. With the EM's I'll play them until I make the knocker go off. Sometimes this is achieved by high score, but other times it is getting the Special. I like to stop after having a good game before I move on to the next machine. Every once in a while I'll stop after having a couple of bad games in a row and move on to the next machine.

I don't have any modern machines with deep rules or that have ramps/wire forms that return the ball safely back to the flippers. So I would guess most of my games are 7 minutes or less.

I do think I could be content with 6 EMs in a lineup as long as I was rotating one of them out every 4-6 months.

#133 11 months ago

I bought my first EM 18 months ago. Bally's 1964 "Harvest" which i learnt on and managed over a few very frustrating months and 100's of youtube videos. to get to full working order. Since then I have a Zaccaria "Ten Stars" ( currently not working and driving me nuts) a CCM "Casino" which came covered in mould and in bits ( restored and all working now).

Fast forward to today, well yesterday when Gottliebs "Cross Town" joined the party. Looking forward to working on it.

so thats 4 and it started with 1...... so....

I think i may have an EM "Problem" but i am loving it.....

IMG_3443 (resized).jpegIMG_3443 (resized).jpeg
#134 11 months ago

I thought of this post last night after getting my ass kicked on one my EM's.

With a modern game, You pretty much control the ball.

With an EM, the ball pretty much controls you.

#135 11 months ago
Quoted from DanMarino:

When you guys fire up your arcade, how many pinball machines do you usually play and how many games on each machine?
Seems like I usually play pinball for 45 minutes to an hour if I'm playing by myself.
When I had 1 or 2 machines I ended up playing them a bunch and I would probably play 4 or 5 games on each machine. The newest pinball machine certainly gets the most plays.
Now that I have 5 lined up in my game room, sometimes I will start on one end and play them all in a row. With the EM's I'll play them until I make the knocker go off. Sometimes this is achieved by high score, but other times it is getting the Special. I like to stop after having a good game before I move on to the next machine. Every once in a while I'll stop after having a couple of bad games in a row and move on to the next machine.
I don't have any modern machines with deep rules or that have ramps/wire forms that return the ball safely back to the flippers. So I would guess most of my games are 7 minutes or less.
I do think I could be content with 6 EMs in a lineup as long as I was rotating one of them out every 4-6 months.

Much like yourself, I tend to start at one end and go down the line and try to get a good score on each.

Six pins is the perfect numer for me.

I like beer with pinball.

With EM's, the beer never gets too warm and I never get too thirsty, unlike DMD's

EM game times are perfect.

#136 11 months ago

DanMarino - you and I know each other from Flight 2000.

I spent about 6 years trying to decide which I liked better, EM or SS. It turns out, I mostly like games from the 70s, regardless of EM or SS.

I enjoy working on EMs more, but both kinds are fun to play.

#137 11 months ago
Quoted from Garrett:

Six pins is the perfect numer for me.
I like beer with pinball.
With EM's, the beer never gets too warm and I never get too thirsty, unlike DMD's
EM game times are perfect.

This reminds me of my newfound dilemma. 12 machines would be my perfect number and my game room accommodates 13 pins but after buying and restoring my 13th and prized pig ‘Lucky Hand’, I kept searching FB Marketplace and of course kept buying. My last 2 additions I really like, 1976 Sonic Faces and a 1976 Gottlieb Card Whiz but I need to trim my lot down by 3.

What once was a really cool game room is cluttered and has no flow but the problem is that I have a hard time selling any machines. It’s not as fun down there anymore so something has to change.

My next move is going to be selling 3 of my games. I do have 2 early SSs Mata Hari and Eight Ball that have sentimental value so I think I’m going to sell three EMs soon. Looking like they will be my 1962 Williams 3 Coins, 1976 Bally Aladdins Castle and either my 76 Gottlieb Sure Shot or my 75 Bally Wizard.

Lesson learned. More is not always the answer.

#138 11 months ago

You guys play your games? I am more of a collector and fixer. I rarely play my games. Between arcade games and pinball, I am near 20. I will be more likely to work on my next project over playing what I already have working.

#139 11 months ago

Played Wizard! a few times tonight, does anyone notice the error on this Wade Krause playfield?
1772EB84-EAEE-4EAE-9EFD-F4A992EB3813 (resized).jpeg1772EB84-EAEE-4EAE-9EFD-F4A992EB3813 (resized).jpeg

#140 11 months ago

On my Wade Krause Wizard! Mine is blue…..

#141 11 months ago

Thought some were green and some were blue from the factory as well?

#142 11 months ago
Quoted from atpcfiaim:

On my Wade Krause Wizard! Mine is blue…..

It was a prototype, the reflection marks on the yellow are missing.

#143 11 months ago
Quoted from rod90:

You guys play your games? I am more of a collector and fixer.

I enjoy restoring pins, but for the purpose of getting to play them when they’re done. That’s what drives me to keep moving on with the restoration work. I’m now taking at least six months per pin before adding one to the lineup (even if they’re working when I get them), but the end result of playing such a nice machine makes it worth the wait to me.

#144 11 months ago

I love EMs and try to always have a project going in my game room/workshop. I do like playing them, but working on them is equally fun for me. I call myself a fixer, not a restorer. I don’t mind when old things look old yet we can play them as intended. I often think about how the manufacturers intended these machines to last 3-5 years before being replaced. And here we are working on them and playing them 40, 50, 60 years later. How awesome it is that?

#145 11 months ago
Quoted from wolverinetuner:

I enjoy restoring pins, but for the purpose of getting to play them when they’re done. That’s what drives me to keep moving on with the restoration work. I’m now taking at least six months per pin before adding one to the lineup (even if they’re working when I get them), but the end result of playing such a nice machine makes it worth the wait to me.

I really need to invite myself over one day.

#146 11 months ago
Quoted from Garrett:

I really need to invite myself over one day.

Let’s do it! Just shoot me a PM!

#147 11 months ago
Quoted from wolverinetuner:

Let’s do it! Just shoot me a PM!

You've extended this invitation previously and I will send you a PM this summer!

I've fallen into the same vein as you, once you've played a level table it's an absurdly good experience. Very interested to see your work and any experience you'd be willing to share.

Thank you!

#148 11 months ago
Quoted from DanMarino:

I prefer EM’s the only SS I own is Bally 8ball. If there is an EM that is the first game I play.

IMG_0849 (resized).jpegIMG_0849 (resized).jpeg
#149 11 months ago
IMG_20230514_175204 (resized).jpgIMG_20230514_175204 (resized).jpg
#150 11 months ago
3E3461C5-AFDC-4A28-B6FB-72C2B05C0CC2 (resized).jpeg3E3461C5-AFDC-4A28-B6FB-72C2B05C0CC2 (resized).jpeg
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 22.50
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 259.00
$ 18.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 22.50
Playfield - Decals
Flashinstinct

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
RobTune

1,900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Miller Place, NY
$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
RobTune

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 60.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Maverick Reproductions

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Machine - For Sale
Livermore, CA
$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 32.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Orange, CA
$ 20.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 35.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 53.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Fort Lauderdale, FL
$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

There are 153 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 4.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/i-think-i-m-becoming-an-em-pinball-enthusiast/page/3?hl=jrc6000 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.