(Topic ID: 222739)

I think I give up... I really think I do...

By Diospinball

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

2fjgrl (resized).jpg
    Special (resized).JPG
    Lloyd (resized).png
    1450799_10201687192594268_1352981891_n (resized).jpg
    188999_10200758519738027_845682978_n (resized).jpg
    giphy (1).gif
    image.gif

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rustylizard.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#126 5 years ago

Bottom line is some people aren't meant to do certain things. There is a good chance you aren't cut out to own pinball machines.

#151 5 years ago
    Quoted from Diospinball:

Well... Got home and was able to read these posts... And I love all the you shouldn't own a pinball machine if you can't work on it. As I said I'm in the process of learning how to work on them. And I was exasperated last night. I was really hoping that the repair would have lasted longer, and it really picked the wrong night to break. And I know most things won't break on your time table.
    Anyway... I want to thank all the people who took the time to write and suggest positive things. Some of you I shall be contacting via pinside personal messages.
    And no I didn't expect this to be an easy or cheap hobby. But, when I pay good money on repairs, I would hope I get more mileage out of the machine. Not blaming anyone, not pointing the finger. My whole idea was get the machines. Get them serviced and working nicely. And then when they break and hopefully it would be a few months down the road, I'd then fix them. Well... I guess the time has come for me to embark on that road right now.
    It's all good. It's all going to be okay. Just was cheesed off. And some people it sounds never get cheesed off. I wish I was like that. But, I'm not.

I never said you shouldn't own them because you can't fix them. I meant if pinball ownership led you to creating this thread maybe it isn't for you. There is almost never a time when I don't have a game down. Many things I have no ability to fix. Then it's time to turn to a friend, start learning or be willing to pay.

The best advice given in this thread was be patient. The game will wait for you to get around to it.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rustylizard.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/i-think-i-give-up-i-really-think-i-do?tu=rustylizard and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.