Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 53 posts
  • 43 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by SuS
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

its-a-trap-what-happens-when-advertisers-dont-meet-twitters-spending-quotas.jpg
    untitled-761.png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider kirkgun.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#37 9 years ago

Hey congrats! I hope things continue to be good, and get better.

I think I've found a keeper too. We've been together 10 years (married for about half of that). We were partners in a business for about the first 7 years of the relationship (till we closed it to move, and my wife could pursue a new career).

She keeps pestering me to pull the trigger on buying our first pinball game (I am a very slow shopper). It was also her idea for us to go out and play some pinball on location a couple months ago (which reignited my pinball fire). Pinball kind of dropped off the radar for me when we opened the business, as I stopped going to bars at the same time (working 70-80 hours a week will do that).

Quoted from JosephT:

My wife has never played a game on either of my machines in the 4-5 years ive owned them. Thinks their stupid, waste of money etc.... threads like these sadden me a bit
    Only way I would ever get her approval to go out and buy a NIB would be if it were themed around the food network channel lol

There's nothing wrong with having separate interests. In fact it's probably better to have a whole variety of separate interests.

You tell your wife that I think watching the food network is stupid and a waste of time (I am just kidding, keep the peace at all costs, seriously ).

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider kirkgun.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/i-think-i-found-me-a-keeper?tu=kirkgun and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.