3387CAD7-AF74-4E05-8058-8B37D6112F56 (resized).jpeg
EFF002E7-FD8F-44CF-8AFF-7755D5B7F8A8 (resized).jpeg
DD314871-17D1-4893-8EAC-A24DEE17772D (resized).jpeg
7F948540-FEB4-4C4B-B930-0F92EDFCFA0C (resized).jpeg
Tote gate (resized).jpg
IMG_5026.JPG
7F9F8018-412F-414C-914A-214EA4222739 (resized).jpeg
itsbackbw.gif

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinzap.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#9 5 years ago
Quoted from BowlingJim:

I am sure the mods wont let us start a thread...
I think we kinda did.

Mods didn’t close down the thread. It was linked to a marketplace ad that expired. Let’s all hope that the seller decides to re-list the game... not sure if that reactivates the thread, but a guy can dream, right?

1 week later
#369 5 years ago
Quoted from LesManley:

I just met with Daniel from Project Pinball. We had a dedication here in St. Paul, MN on Monday at our Children's Hospital. We talked about several different fundraising opportunities, so I'm sure he would be up for it. I can reach out to him.
UPDATE: I did reach out to Daniel and he said he would appreciate the gesture. I sent a PM to wantdataeast about where people can send their donation and how they can label it so it is easily traceable as coming from this lithograph offer. I'll let him post the details on that.

Well, I sent $35 to them last night before anything has been setup. Should be a tip-off that it’s for the print since I’m assuming not many would send such a random amount (typically $25,50,100, etc).

PM’ed wantdataeast to let him know I’d forward my PayPal email receipt for proof. Haven’t heard back, but only been about 12 hrs so I’ll be patient. Just need to know where to send my $5 for postage.

#373 5 years ago
Quoted from wantdataeast:

Better proposal…I will challenge Pinside to the following:
A Kickstarter project to place a Project Pinball machine at the Shriners Children's Hospital in Lexington KY...

Wait a minute... can't start changing the deal after I already agreed and held up my end. BTW, your first deal was not worded as a "proposal" so I assumed it was valid.

Awesome. I will check the PM.

Whew... your next post acknowledges that you seem to be willing to continue with our original deal... great!! I'll be on the lookout for the PM with your address or email or whatever I need to get you the money for postage.

But not to be lost in the noise, is the fact that you seem to be stepping up quite generously (much more than anyone would have expected I think) with not only donations of lithographs and postcards, but also a donation of a Baywatch pin to a good cause. My hat goes off to you and your generosity!! I would be happy to donate again to the kickstarter cause if it seems to have legs (ok, couldn't resist).

#406 5 years ago

wantdataeast ... still waiting for you to return my PM discussing my original $35 donation to project pinball. Seems about as easy as the few posts you’ve done on here already. Just send me your email address so I can PayPal you the $5 for postage.

#425 5 years ago
Quoted from ImNotNorm:

I'm not too sure if wantdataeast is being sincere or not. I am skeptical.

I fully considered this before accepting his offer to donate $35 to Project Pinball in order to receive a lithograph. But I thought it was a small price to pay to see if he was a man of his word... and it goes to a good cause in any case. I’m finding out that he appears not to be a man of his word (or at least a slow responding one at best). Beware of any other promises/proposals he might make.

#429 5 years ago
Quoted from dirtbag66:

Ah, yes! Here we go. The tides are turning. Someone's gonna get suuued!

Am I the only sucker Pinsider who was willing to accept his offer?? I took a screenshot to make sure I didn’t misread it.

AFA8E31E-195E-4F2D-9F05-4354DD6F8D85.jpegAFA8E31E-195E-4F2D-9F05-4354DD6F8D85.jpeg
#462 5 years ago
Quoted from mcluvin:

Can we get back to funny memes, please? This pinball repair discussion is totally inappropriate for the thread.

Agreed... never thought I’d say this about this thread or the previous Baywatch for sale thread... but this is getting way too serious!!

#472 5 years ago

Update: was contacted by wantdataeast via PM and sent him the $5 for postage. Looking forward to getting (hopefully) the lithograph so I can frame and hang it in my new gameroom.

#495 5 years ago

...again sorry for the slow response, very busy weekend.

Thanks for the response and posting here. Looking forward to the lithograph.

Your offer to donate your investment in the Baywatch pin is beyond what anyone would have guessed at the beginning of this thread and the Baywatch for sale ad. Very generous of you for sure.

If I didn’t already have a Baywatch lined up (my brother has one that he’s going to sell me for considerably less), I’d even consider donating to a good cause for the one you have. But only after seeing pics of the legs first.

1 week later
#560 5 years ago

Ha. Love the postcard... great sense of humor. I too had a package waiting for me tonight when I got home from Pinburgh. Yes, I took a detour through Nashville for a work conference/meeting, so it took a while to get home. A bit late to open it, but hopefully tomorrow I can do so and post if anything interesting.

#564 5 years ago

Im in the cult as well... all hail wantdataeast !!

image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg
#575 5 years ago
Quoted from wolfy:

Just picked up a nice about half immaculate Baywatch. After playing it for a week I think the original asking price here was not that far off. Game is really fun.

Most current owners would say that... you might want to sell it someday. Of course you’ll probably also have legs with yours.

4 months later
#651 5 years ago
Quoted from jorro:

Something like this
[quoted image]

That is awesome... I’d buy one if made in multiples.

3 months later
#664 5 years ago
Quoted from Barr993:

We have a basement?
I'm in. Thanks Gorny!
So much for getting work done this afternoon...

Oh my... how your world is about to change!!

#666 5 years ago

I still haven't framed my alien print (got to get on that soon). And whenever I wear my 600 plays baywatch wantdataeast t-shirt that ImNotNorm made to pinball events I usually get blank stares. I guess pinside isn't as pervasive as those of us on here tend to think it is.

But I still laugh today at all the laughs from those creative gifs made my everyone but mostly @thehuemanatee.

IMHO, the best part of the baywatch thread is that it ended in a way that few of us could have predicted.... (spoiler, so read the entire thread if you want to be surprised yourself)... with a very generous pinsider convincing all of us that he wasn't the crazy pinsider he was made out to be by some. Earned some respect from me for sure.

#674 5 years ago
Quoted from PinballAir:

I wonder if whoever got it could claim it is worth more due to its notoriety.
That game is famous.

At the very least, I bet it has legs now!!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 33.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 33.00
Playfield - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

4,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Howard City, MI
$ 32.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 259.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 16.00
Boards
Lermods

$ 175.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 24.00
$ 22.50
$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 22.50
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Anderson, SC

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinzap.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/i-sure-do-miss-the-600-play-baywatch-thread?tu=pinzap and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.