3387CAD7-AF74-4E05-8058-8B37D6112F56 (resized).jpeg
EFF002E7-FD8F-44CF-8AFF-7755D5B7F8A8 (resized).jpeg
DD314871-17D1-4893-8EAC-A24DEE17772D (resized).jpeg
7F948540-FEB4-4C4B-B930-0F92EDFCFA0C (resized).jpeg
Tote gate (resized).jpg
IMG_5026.JPG
7F9F8018-412F-414C-914A-214EA4222739 (resized).jpeg
itsbackbw.gif

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ImNotNorm.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#26 5 years ago
Quoted from Atari_Daze:

thehuemanatee ever see that C & D?

output_NF4o3n.gifoutput_NF4o3n.gif
#39 5 years ago
output_zRLYg1.gifoutput_zRLYg1.gif
#44 5 years ago
output_BGXIqI.gifoutput_BGXIqI.gif
#50 5 years ago
output_L6mQUv.gifoutput_L6mQUv.gif
#92 5 years ago

I think I will be ordering a custom long sleeved shirt shortly....

Untitled.jpgUntitled.jpg
#94 5 years ago
Quoted from Charliew65:

do you think the price has dropped another dollar by now?

I hope not...my long sleeved shirt would be obsolete before I even receive it!!

#98 5 years ago

Long sleeve shirt ordered. Can't wait to wear it when playing Pinball.

Imamaculate on the front, supreme alien head on the back!

Screenshot_20180716-031105.pngScreenshot_20180716-031105.pngScreenshot_20180716-031110.pngScreenshot_20180716-031110.png

#100 5 years ago
Quoted from Gornkleschnitzer:

That's... amazing. Now I want one.

50$ Canadian shipped to my door. I can share the template if people are interested in ordering themselves.

#111 5 years ago
Quoted from cosmokramer:

I believe those images on the T shirts are copyright protected... Proceed with caution...

Quoted from Coindork:

LOL, yes please.
I would like to order one.

Damn...it looks like I'll have to ditch the supreme hat.
Screenshot_20180716-155259.pngScreenshot_20180716-155259.png

#116 5 years ago
Quoted from cosmokramer:

Pretty close...i dont want to spoil my own surprise but I did ask my wife to just send me a small sample so i know what I have to look forward to ...
She sent me this...

#122 5 years ago
Quoted from cosmokramer:

Pretty close...i dont want to spoil my own surprise but I did ask my wife to just send me a small sample so i know what I have to look forward to ...
She sent me this...

I'm kind of surprised he didn't cut out letters from magazines to make his "C&D"

#131 5 years ago
Quoted from SilverballSleuth:

For those that miss the Baywatch thread, something magical happened today.
Tote Bag Gate 2018.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/playing-etiquette-tote-bags

Sweet salmonella....wtf? We got thread crossovers happening now, lol

#136 5 years ago
Quoted from cosmokramer:

Here is the front of the postcard, can someone put hoffs head on the alien with several legless baywatch games in the backround ...and maybe luitenent Dam swimming around...

Shit just got interesting...

#169 5 years ago
Quoted from SilverballSleuth:

For those that miss the Baywatch thread, something magical happened today.
Tote Bag Gate 2018.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/playing-etiquette-tote-bags

output_JQNSoU.gifoutput_JQNSoU.gif
#176 5 years ago
output_MXDw76.gifoutput_MXDw76.gif
#185 5 years ago

edit: had to make the flipper finger move

output_NA9wC4.gifoutput_NA9wC4.gif
#198 5 years ago
Quoted from cosmokramer:

That's the part I find very entertaining… I have not made a single meme or gif...im just the guy who sent him my address...

To be fair...he only said avatars and he didn't answer my question about GIFs, lol.

Untitled.jpgUntitled.jpgUntitled2.jpgUntitled2.jpg
#200 5 years ago
Quoted from fisherdaman:

So if we all just PM him with our addresses, he will send us sweet badly written post cards ?? This is the thread that just keeps giving.

I just PM'd him and ask if I could get a postcard as well. Gave him my address

#209 5 years ago
Quoted from cosmokramer:

I think you need to change your avatar to the alien head to be eligible for a postcard...

This should do it...

huemana.jpghuemana.jpg

output_7x3yVd.gifoutput_7x3yVd.gif
#227 5 years ago
output_O1L8sj.gifoutput_O1L8sj.gif
#228 5 years ago
Quoted from wantdataeast:

Yes, I know what you were expecting. Everything about the post card from "wantEDdataeast", to it being hand penned and the Uranus stamp was intentional. You see I had no idea if you had actually given me your address or the address of your local McDonalds. I assumed (correctly) that you would find posting the postcard as is irresistible, which of course you did. This was only about confirming your address, which you have done. It is hard to proceed forth in any type of legal manner without a known good address. So basically you made this process a lot easier.
When you commission one of the world’s most renown fantasy artist you need to be prepared to protect your investment; I feel forced to protect the image in this situation for several reasons. You have seemed to have pressed this unnecessarily from the beginning by.. using the image AFTER I had said on the forum it had a copyright on it, not stopping its use when I told you to stop (that was your C&D) and the even the contents of your pinside messages which I view as you taunting me.
I have given permission with compensation of the Survivor image on several occasions. Approved second rights to the use of the image are reasonable but not inexpensive.
This has become a very unfortunate unnecessary situation of your own making.

Can you send me one too? I PM'd you

Oh....and GLWTS!

#262 5 years ago
Quoted from Puffdanny:

I got a response to my request for a postcard I have to admit wantdataeast is witty

He never replied to me... I really wanted a post card

#280 5 years ago
Quoted from dirtbag66:

underdog story

output_WSAm8A.gifoutput_WSAm8A.gif

#287 5 years ago
output_11C5aQ.gifoutput_11C5aQ.gif
#304 5 years ago
output_p5aDcT.gifoutput_p5aDcT.gif
#334 5 years ago

I just want a post card...

#347 5 years ago

I am glad to hear several people like the Survivor image.
I have an offer. I will give a signed and numbered Survivor lithograph to anyone who makes a $35 donation to the Project Pinball folks, shipping would be $5 domestically...so $40 (I would like only to be reimbursed for the shipping costs). The Lithographs are signed by the one and only Larry Elmore. Limited Edition of 1,947. 35" x 23" inches in size.
I have not talked to the Project Pinball people, I am sure someone here knows them and can help arrange this?
A lot folks with spare time to make some incredible gifs... anyone have time to try to make this happen?

If I get a C&D postcard I'll donate! (and will you risk shipping to Canada with our notoriously slow mail service?) Lol

#355 5 years ago

wantdataeast replied to my PM about a possibly getting a postcard!! In classic wantdataeast style, he leaves me hanging in suspense on whether he's going to send it. LOL

This cat has a pretty good sense of humour too.

PS - you should relist the baywatch add and sell both alien lithographs + a pin. Has anyone done that in a for sale thread before ?

#357 5 years ago
Quoted from TractorDoc:

I remember a Pinsider trying to sell some cowboy boots once. . .

But he wasn't also selling a pin in the same thread. This would be a two-fer!

#376 5 years ago

Better proposal…I will challenge Pinside to the following:
A Kickstarter project to place a Project Pinball machine at the Shriners Children's Hospital in Lexington KY.
The Kickstarter would have a goal of $3299.
donation of:
$10 gets a postcard
$15 gets a postcard with Roswell soil attached
$35 gets a Signed & Numbered Lithograph
…etc
Maybe someone can donate some custom translites or something of that nature.
AND IF the $3299 goal it met… at that point I will do stretch goal of putting the now infamous Baywatch machine up at my original asking price of $3299.
And give ALL proceeds to Project Pinball. So basically donating the Baywatch machine (and my entire investment in it), all Lithographs and postcards to the Project Pinball charity.
I can NOT set this up. Someone would need to coordinate with the Project Pinball folks to make it happen. And if the $3299 is not met... no stretch goal Baywatch machine. (Of course any funds raised via any Kickstarter would be Project Pinballs.)
If it can not be set up I will still do the donations of the Lithographs.

Can the post card be written as a C&D and contain threatening legal vernacular?

#424 5 years ago
Quoted from Pinzap:

wantdataeast ... still waiting for you to return my PM discussing my original $35 donation to project pinball. Seems about as easy as the few posts you’ve done on here already. Just send me your email address so I can PayPal you the $5 for postage.

I'm not too sure if wantdataeast is being sincere or not. I am skeptical.

ANbD1CCdA3iI8.gifANbD1CCdA3iI8.gif
#428 5 years ago
Quoted from InfiniteLives:

Now we need a hypnotoad gif with the alien head telling you to buy the imamaculate Baywatch for 3299

Its in the first imamaculate baywatch thread. You're welcome to download it from there and post it here if you'd like.

#434 5 years ago

He's full of shit...

output_y73QAp.gifoutput_y73QAp.gif
#436 5 years ago

edit: keeping it

#464 5 years ago
Quoted from dirtbag66:

I feel bad for anyone who is buying those alien shirts. You know how annoying that's going to be when you're out in public and you have to explain what it means to every...single...person who asks? Kinda like when you go to a Halloween party and you have to explain what your costume is.
And if you plan on buying it just to wear it at home, then that's an even greater waste of money.

That made me laugh. Good thing I don't care what strangers think of my "fashion sense."

#466 5 years ago

Wearing his clothing backwards like Kris Kross, lol

#469 5 years ago

So it doesn't look like the Project Pinball/litograph/postcard crowdfunding thing is going to happen. To be honest, I'm not really surprised. But I am a little disappointed. I was hoping Mr WantDataEast turned over a new leaf, but it doesn't appear to be the case.

With that said, someone suggested to me an idea to raise a few bucks for Project Pinball and am wondering what you guys think. I accidentally ordered an extra parody baywatch/wantdataeast long sleeve shirt. (Size is XL)

I'm thinking of raffling off the extra shirt. Those who are interested can send Project Pinball a minimum donation of 5$. Once you sent the donation, please confirm with a PayPal receipt so it's verified that you actually donated. (Is this the best way to ensure donations were made?)

I'm thinking of setting the deadline for September 20th and then use a random number generator to choose the winner of the raffle. The shirt cost 75$ Canadian and I will ship to the raffle winner for free (as long as they live in continental US or Canada)

Below is a picture of said shirt (the white outline won't be on the shirt...thats just from the design page)

I have not received the shirts so don't go donating just yet. Once they arrive in the mail I will make the raffle official. I'm just throwing the idea out there first to see if it'll get traction and if there are any suggestions. Thanks!

M5nwYNW.pngM5nwYNW.pngMKqCZbT.pngMKqCZbT.png
#512 5 years ago

Who said it needed legs?

output_o7zzCg.gifoutput_o7zzCg.gif

#523 5 years ago

Mars Imamaculately Attacks!
output_lmRc8o.gifoutput_lmRc8o.gif

#524 5 years ago

When For Sale threads attack...

output_dKfc6d.gifoutput_dKfc6d.gif
#527 5 years ago
output_4kCKmf.gifoutput_4kCKmf.gif
#531 5 years ago
Quoted from TractorDoc:

As promised, I've made my donation to Project Pinball with "Donation inspired by Pinside member WantDataEast " in the comment section. My flip phone does not take screen shots, you'll just have to take me at my word. As nifty as the Survivor prints are I am at a point in life where I need to cut back on the stuff I already have; perhaps I'll send the $5 to Pinside in WDE's name instead. The entertainment value of these threads alone is worth that.
I would not be against a postcard. . . as long as it has an image of Uranus on it.

I also donated & sent wantdataeast the money required for shipping. I put the same comment when I donated as well.

I'm really hoping my post card has threatening legal vernacular on it. We shall see

#534 5 years ago
Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

Im feeling lucky I completely missed totebag-gate. But what was it, i mean, i only want to know for scientific reasons?

It was basically a shit show thread where this narcissistic attention seeking troll Munsoned himself and revealed his true colors. But I digress...

#540 5 years ago

A tribute to Hans Moleman

#548 5 years ago
Quoted from SirScott:

And so it continues...
It's really hard to get put on my list, but you just made it. Congrats. Go trumpet that around.

addtext_com_MTI0MjA1MTM0ODM.jpgaddtext_com_MTI0MjA1MTM0ODM.jpg
#556 5 years ago

Look what came today.....

IMG_20180801_1713014.jpgIMG_20180801_1713014.jpgIMG_20180801_1713095.jpgIMG_20180801_1713095.jpg
#559 5 years ago

Regardless if the imamaculate baywatch sold or not... it appears as though wantdataeast isn't the evil villain we all thought he was.
IMG_20180801_1716299.jpgIMG_20180801_1716299.jpgIMG_20180801_1716598.jpgIMG_20180801_1716598.jpg

#562 5 years ago
Quoted from Taxman:

Dude, he sold you dirt. He starts with a legless pin and ends up selling posters and dirt.
He's a mastermind that has you brainwashed and soon you will be joining his cult.
This thread is great! I am so happy those packages are arriving.

You only need to worry about me joining a cult if I sell all my belongings, move to Guyana and become the head kool aid mixologist in WantDataEastTown

#571 5 years ago

I'm glad wantdataeast didn't drag his feet on shipping these out to everyone who donated. He really shook a leg to get those parcels shipped.

At the start of all this it didn't seem like he had a leg to stand on with his comments. And just when it looked like he had one foot in the grave in these imamaculate baywatch thread(s), he somehow managed to redeem himself and get a leg up on everyone. You gotta admit, he certainly has put his best foot forward.

Although I'm not a fan of the correct spelling of "imamaculate" on all the postcards...I don't want to kick the legs out from under wantdataeast after his generous act. Turns out he's just like us and puts his pants on one leg at a time.

In terms of selling the imamaculate Baywatch pin; I hope it sells, but I also hope someone doesn't pay an arm and a leg for it either. Break a leg!

PS - And don't go thinking I'm pulling you leg with this post either.

#582 5 years ago

Shirts arrived!

I Will raffle off the extra shirt for a 5$ donation to project pinball. The winner will also receive a 50$ gift certificate to pinballlife.com.

I will create a new thread to raffle off the long sleeve shirt and gift certificate. More details and information will be there...so keep your eyes peeled for an imamaculate raffle in the near future.

5$ donation can net you a 50$ gift certificate and an imamaculate shirt. Not a bad deal and the money goes to charity.

IMG_20180807_1554598.jpgIMG_20180807_1554598.jpgIMG_20180807_1612325.jpgIMG_20180807_1612325.jpg
#584 5 years ago
Quoted from cosmokramer:

Those shirts seem so dated now...man pop culture moves fast...

Perhaps....but a 50$ gift certificate to Pinballife & money being donated to charity never seems dated to me.

#589 5 years ago

The Raffle is on!!

5$ donation to Project Pinball gets you a chance to win an imamaculate shirt and 50$ gift certificate to PinballLife.com

What's 5$ right? And it's for a good cause!

Don't want the shirt? Re-gift it and keep the gift certificate!!

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-raffle-donation-imamaculate-shirt-50-gift-certificate-#post-4532316

1 month later
#601 5 years ago

I need an update on the status and location of the imamaculate baywatch!

Where is it? We're there any offers? Did it sell? Has it grown legs?

So many unanswered questions....

#612 5 years ago
Quoted from Coz:

thehuemanatee did you ever get your imamaculate chia pet?
[quoted image]

Quoted from pacmanretro:

MAKES A GREAT GIFT!

WA-WA-WA-WANTDATAEAST!!

output_3hvZ3W.gifoutput_3hvZ3W.gif
#621 5 years ago
Quoted from V_piscopo:

I've still been meaning to change my avitar but can't bring myself to do it.

Same here. It may just become permanent...

3 months later
#638 5 years ago
Quoted from pcprogrammer:

I thought he originally spelled it with 3 m's.
Immamaculate
Everyone is spelling it imamaculate, come on guys, lets get this right.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-baywatch-nearly-imamaculate

^^^original thread title has it with two M's

If you're going to spell imamaculate wrong....make sure you spell it wrong correctly!

3 months later
#669 5 years ago
Quoted from Pinzap:

I still haven't framed my alien print (got to get on that soon). And whenever I wear my 600 plays baywatch wantdataeast t-shirt that thehuemanatee made to pinball events I usually get blank stares. I guess pinside isn't as pervasive as those of us on here tend to think it is.
But I still laugh today at all the laughs from those creative gifs made my everyone but mostly thehuemanatee.
IMHO, the best part of the baywatch thread is that it ended in a way that few of us could have predicted.... (spoiler, so read the entire thread if you want to be surprised yourself)... with a very generous pinsider convincing all of us that he wasn't the crazy pinsider he was made out to be by some. Earned some respect from me for sure.

Got mine hung up right after I received it from wantdataeast

Stand up guy he is!

IMG_20190116_1505038.jpgIMG_20190116_1505038.jpg
3 weeks later
#675 4 years ago

I played an imamaculate one at YEGPIN this year that actually had legs! I gotta admit, it's a fun game.

DSC03011.JPGDSC03011.JPG
#678 4 years ago
Quoted from mcluvin:

Sorry, that Baywatch is not imamaculate....

How about now?

DSC03022.JPGDSC03022.JPG
3 years later
#683 1 year ago

Moved into my new digs recently. Got my imamaculate roswell alien poster hung up. #priorities

I wonder what ever did become of wantdataeast 's legless baywatch.

20220930_180158.jpg20220930_180158.jpg
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 24.00
$ 32.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

Machine - For Sale
Anderson, SC
$ 16.00
Boards
Lermods

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 33.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 22.50
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 18.99
Tools
FlipMods

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 22.50
$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

4,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Howard City, MI
$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 259.00
$ 33.00
Playfield - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

$ 175.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ImNotNorm.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/i-sure-do-miss-the-600-play-baywatch-thread?tu=ImNotNorm and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.