3387CAD7-AF74-4E05-8058-8B37D6112F56 (resized).jpeg
EFF002E7-FD8F-44CF-8AFF-7755D5B7F8A8 (resized).jpeg
DD314871-17D1-4893-8EAC-A24DEE17772D (resized).jpeg
7F948540-FEB4-4C4B-B930-0F92EDFCFA0C (resized).jpeg
Tote gate (resized).jpg
IMG_5026.JPG
7F9F8018-412F-414C-914A-214EA4222739 (resized).jpeg
itsbackbw.gif
There are 684 posts in this topic. You are on page 9 of 14.
#401 5 years ago

I don't see Norm or Cliff. C'mon Swillie do it right.

#402 5 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

I don't see Norm or Cliff. C'mon Swillie do it right.

normcliffngryszzz.gifnormcliffngryszzz.gif
#403 5 years ago

I still think he's working with the aliens to get our addresses so his alien friends can anal probe us

#404 5 years ago
68FC4655-8D81-4F4F-92C5-78695F11B9FE (resized).jpeg68FC4655-8D81-4F4F-92C5-78695F11B9FE (resized).jpeg
#405 5 years ago

Coz dude i'm looking at your meme and all of a sudden post cards and a tote pop into the picture! Don't mess with my brain like that i'm on my third beer, lol!

#406 5 years ago

wantdataeast ... still waiting for you to return my PM discussing my original $35 donation to project pinball. Seems about as easy as the few posts you’ve done on here already. Just send me your email address so I can PayPal you the $5 for postage.

#407 5 years ago

Bwahahaha

#408 5 years ago

haha love the aliens in the back ground sneakin around

#409 5 years ago
Quoted from wantdataeast:

Better proposal…I will challenge Pinside to the following:
A Kickstarter project to place a Project Pinball machine at the Shriners Children's Hospital in Lexington KY.
The Kickstarter would have a goal of $3299.
donation of:
$10 gets a postcard
$15 gets a postcard with Roswell soil attached
$35 gets a Signed & Numbered Lithograph
…etc
Maybe someone can donate some custom translites or something of that nature.
AND IF the $3299 goal it met… at that point I will do stretch goal of putting the now infamous Baywatch machine up at my original asking price of $3299.
And give ALL proceeds to Project Pinball. So basically donating the Baywatch machine (and my entire investment in it), all Lithographs and postcards to the Project Pinball charity.
I can NOT set this up. Someone would need to coordinate with the Project Pinball folks to make it happen. And if the $3299 is not met... no stretch goal Baywatch machine. (Of course any funds raised via any Kickstarter would be Project Pinballs.)
If it can not be set up I will still do the donations of the Lithographs.

This is NOT a knock at wantdataeast , this is actually pure genius on his part. Since he now realizes his 600 plays in however many years and the rest of his sale tactics went over like a lead turd here on Pinside, he will get his full $3299 if this Kickstarter works. He also knows sure as shit no one was going to pay that price for his Baywatch. But as a value to raise for him to hand the machine over the Children's Hospital, pure genius.

#410 5 years ago

i think asking for $3299 for this machine is still insane even if its for charity.

i guess the kiddos can play it without needing a stool w/o the legs on tho

#411 5 years ago
Quoted from InfiniteLives:

i think asking for $3299 for this machine is still insane even if its for charity.
i guess the kiddos can play it without needing a stool w/o the legs on tho

From the sounds of it, the kids do not get the pinball....

1) Kickstarter campaign which allows people to purchase the postcards/lithographs
2) The only way the campaign goes through is if he sells roughly 100 of the lithographs, otherwise nobody pays anything and nobody gets anything
3) If the campaign is fully funded (gets to $3299 in purchases of his postcards and lithographs) he will then post the pinball machine as a purchase option on kickstarter, where if you donate $3299 to the project, you will get the machine
4) all funds (assuming everything gets funded) goes to project pinball, and the person who donated the $3299 to buy the pinball, keeps the pinball.
5) Wantdataeast is supplying and then required to ship all the items.

In theory it sounds good, but I find it hard to believe that the project will ever be funded. And if it does..

1) If Wantdataeast does not ship the items, the only recourse is through a lawsuit (ie you will never get your money back through kickstarter as they do not guarantee the items)
2) If someone else sets up the Kickstarter campaign (which wantdataeast is trying to do), they are the ones who will be on the hook if he decides not to deliver.

#412 5 years ago

This idea is an imamaculate conception!

#413 5 years ago

I actually got found myself contemplating buying this machine from him. How cool would it be to bring it to Texas Pinball Festival and the Houston show and set it up for people to play..... with no legs and sitting on cardboard! Think how much fun it would be for people just to take a picture with it.

Unfortunately I only have room for one more pin )-:

#414 5 years ago
Quoted from TheCount:

I actually got found myself contemplating buying this machine from him. How cool would it be to bring it to Texas Pinball Festival and the Houston show and set it up for people to play..... with no legs and sitting on cardboard! Think how much fun it would be for people just to take a picture with it.

Ehh... I'd be happy with a large cardboard standup. Much cheaper too.

#415 5 years ago
Quoted from TheCount:

i joked in the og thread that pinside could crowdsource buy it for the pinside booth at TPF

#416 5 years ago

Yes, this is how you sell dirt: you tell people it's for charity. Gotta hand it to WDE, even Babe Ruth could learn a thing or two.

But the postcards are awesome and at least show some form of humor.

#417 5 years ago
Quoted from Pinzap:

wantdataeast ... still waiting for you to return my PM discussing my original $35 donation to project pinball. Seems about as easy as the few posts you’ve done on here already. Just send me your email address so I can PayPal you the $5 for postage.

Maybe he's replying by postcard?

#418 5 years ago

Just grocery shopping and everywhere I go i'm reminded of pinside...lol

IMG_3983 (resized).JPGIMG_3983 (resized).JPGIMG_3985 (resized).JPGIMG_3985 (resized).JPG
#419 5 years ago
Quoted from swillie:

Just grocery shopping and everywhere I go i'm reminded of pinside...lol

I hope you got me a tote bag!

#420 5 years ago

Looks like Walmart wants in on the Suvivor craze! Seems like they’ll sell anything

890C8101-56FB-4531-98B1-A07CA91F3963 (resized).jpeg890C8101-56FB-4531-98B1-A07CA91F3963 (resized).jpeg
#421 5 years ago
Quoted from Coz:

Looks like Walmart wants in on the Suvivor craze! Seems like they’ll sell anything

I like it but shoulda made the other price 2.77

#422 5 years ago
Quoted from benheck:

This idea is an imamaculate conception!

Although the spelling is wrong...

IMG_39531_01.jpgIMG_39531_01.jpg
#423 5 years ago

I like it but shoulda made the other price 2.77

96CBDB6E-08C7-43F4-8ADF-A2432179F093 (resized).jpeg96CBDB6E-08C7-43F4-8ADF-A2432179F093 (resized).jpegimamaculate Sale!

#424 5 years ago
Quoted from Pinzap:

I'm not too sure if wantdataeast is being sincere or not. I am skeptical.

ANbD1CCdA3iI8.gifANbD1CCdA3iI8.gif
#425 5 years ago
Quoted from ImNotNorm:

I fully considered this before accepting his offer to donate $35 to Project Pinball in order to receive a lithograph. But I thought it was a small price to pay to see if he was a man of his word... and it goes to a good cause in any case. I’m finding out that he appears not to be a man of his word (or at least a slow responding one at best). Beware of any other promises/proposals he might make.

#426 5 years ago
Quoted from Pinzap:

I fully considered this before accepting his offer to donate $35 to Project Pinball in order to receive a lithograph. But I thought it was a small price to pay to see if he was a man of his word... and it goes to a good cause in any case. I’m finding out that he appears not to be a man of his word (or at least a slow responding one at best). Beware of any other promises/proposals he might make.

Ah, yes! Here we go. The tides are turning. Someone's gonna get suuued!

#427 5 years ago
Quoted from ImNotNorm:

Now we need a hypnotoad gif with the alien head telling you to buy the imamaculate Baywatch for 3299

#428 5 years ago

Now we need a hypnotoad gif with the alien head telling you to buy the imamaculate Baywatch for 3299

Its in the first imamaculate baywatch thread. You're welcome to download it from there and post it here if you'd like.

#429 5 years ago
Quoted from dirtbag66:

Ah, yes! Here we go. The tides are turning. Someone's gonna get suuued!

Am I the only sucker Pinsider who was willing to accept his offer?? I took a screenshot to make sure I didn’t misread it.

AFA8E31E-195E-4F2D-9F05-4354DD6F8D85.jpegAFA8E31E-195E-4F2D-9F05-4354DD6F8D85.jpeg
#430 5 years ago
Quoted from jellikit:

Although the spelling is wrong...

Check again …

d132e48369b5eea38a9f6b9ebad5db73fbe6b303.pngd132e48369b5eea38a9f6b9ebad5db73fbe6b303.png
#431 5 years ago
badwantde.gifbadwantde.gifgoodwantde.gifgoodwantde.gifi500.gifi500.gif
#432 5 years ago

wantdataeast still has his imamaculate Baywatch for sale on craigslist in Lexington...just a heads up...I too am skeptical. What happens to all of his offers here on Pinside if he does end up selling it locally on craigslist? wantdataeast deleting his ad on craigslist sure would make his offers here seem more sincere...maybe it’s just an oversight and he forgot to delete it???

#433 5 years ago

I hope you guys are falling for this mr nice guy act by wantdataeast. It is all part of his long con. He is an evil mastermind

#434 5 years ago

He's full of shit...

output_y73QAp.gifoutput_y73QAp.gif
#435 5 years ago

Well I’m disappointed because I really wanted one of those lithographs and was willing to pay to a project Pinball fund. However I’d be lying if I wasn’t a little bit happy to see the drama train chugging along once again in this thread

#436 5 years ago

edit: keeping it

#437 5 years ago

Let's give wantdataeast a chance. I sent him a message about the fundraiser and he did respond.

IMG_4352 (resized).PNGIMG_4352 (resized).PNGIMG_4353 (resized).PNGIMG_4353 (resized).PNG
#438 5 years ago

I would like to announce here that my C and D post card is NOT for sale...I have gotten a few cash offers (one for $32.99...you know who you are) but this card is staying in my personal collection.

#439 5 years ago

created by TheHueManatee all rights reserved

hyptonotoad.gifhyptonotoad.gif

#440 5 years ago

Man, nobody wants to see Marge Large and In Charge involved in this thing. Quit insisting that this nonsense is a thing. We get it. You want to be noticed. Mission accomplished. We want wantdataeast stuff without any other noise or pollution.

Quoted from SilverballSleuth:

Let's give wantdataeast a chance. I sent him a message about the fundraiser and he did respond.

#441 5 years ago
Quoted from gambit3113:

Man, nobody wants to see Marge Large and In Charge involved in this thing. Quit insisting that this nonsense is a thing. We get it. You want to be noticed. Mission accomplished. We want wantdataeast stuff without any other noise or pollution.

I'm sure an imamaculate tote bag for charity could possibly get some interest.

As for Marge Arine making a local appearance, who knows? I'd prefer to offer it under the slim chance someone who would give the money to charity than not offer it all.

I think the only way we reach that $3299 goal is by everyone offering something - no matter how trivial.

I don't have technical expertise or games to bring to shows - but because of that thread - I have the tote bag. If stupid tote bags could raise money for charity, I'd be thrilled.

#442 5 years ago
945CBDB5-7C8C-4EB7-AF80-9FD83215DFF0 (resized).jpeg945CBDB5-7C8C-4EB7-AF80-9FD83215DFF0 (resized).jpeg
#443 5 years ago

I'm sure an imamaculate tote bag for charity could possibly get some interest.
As for Marge Arine making a local appearance, who knows? I'd prefer to offer it under the slim chance someone who would give the money to charity than not offer it all.

You are getting enough attention in the basement thread (rightly or wrongly but that's not the point) This thread isn't about you it's about crazy prices, cease and desist letters, selling dirt, legless pinball machines on the ground, cash on the glass, poorly written post cards in crayon among so many other things. Please don't make this about you...and Marge Arnie is not a thing man I'm sorry.

#444 5 years ago

I feel bad for anyone who is buying those alien shirts. You know how annoying that's going to be when you're out in public and you have to explain what it means to every...single...person who asks? Kinda like when you go to a Halloween party and you have to explain what your costume is.

And if you plan on buying it just to wear it at home, then that's an even greater waste of money.

#445 5 years ago
Quoted from Ericc123:

You are getting enough attention in the basement thread (rightly or wrongly but that's not the point) This thread isn't about you it's about crazy prices, cease and desist letters, selling dirt, legless pinball machines on the ground, cash on the glass, poorly written post cards in crayon among so many other things. Please don't make this about you...and Marge Arnie is not a thing man I'm sorry.

Me sending that message to him isn't about me. It's not about any single one of us. It's about those kids in the hospital who we'd all like to get a pinball machine.

The goal of $3299 is a lot - if I can offer "imamaculate" tote bags or a silly costume and it helps reach the goal, even just a $100, that's my purpose here.

#446 5 years ago

Back to the basement with that mess.

I’ll pay $100 for you to stop shoehorning Marge Large and In Charge into everything as if it’s a thing.

#447 5 years ago
Quoted from gambit3113:

Back to the basement with that mess.
I’ll pay $100 for you to stop shoehorning Marge Large and In Charge into everything as if it’s a thing.

If you're serious - I will never suggest or mention Marge Arine on this forum again in exchange for $100.02 donation to Project Pinball.

#448 5 years ago

If you're serious - I will never suggest or mention Marge Arine on this forum again in exchange for $100.02 donation to Project Pinball.

so this is what rubs people the wrong way.

your insistent need to push things over the edge. dude says 100, you say 100.02 cents just to be a d bag

dude tries to make peace you say not good enough, just need a lil more groveling

etc

food for thought.

#449 5 years ago

Dude, serious. Keep your Arnie and totebag shit in the other thread.

I don't have technical expertise or games to bring to shows

You show 7 machines in your collection. Or are you one of *those* people....

#450 5 years ago

so this is what rubs people the wrong way.
your insistent need to push things over the edge. dude says 100, you say 100.02 cents just to be a d bag
dude tries to make peace you say not good enough, just need a lil more groveling
etc
food for thought.

The two cents is for humor, and for verification purposes. $99.98 cents would be fine.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 22.50
4,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Howard City, MI
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 24.00
$ 259.00
$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 32.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 17.00
Cabinet - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 22.50
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 33.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

Machine - For Sale
Anderson, SC
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 33.00
Playfield - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

$ 175.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

There are 684 posts in this topic. You are on page 9 of 14.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/i-sure-do-miss-the-600-play-baywatch-thread/page/9?hl=atrain and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.