• Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Hasta la vista.jpg
Star Trek GC Score 003.JPG
deafdumbblindkid.jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider chuckwurt.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#65 8 years ago
Quoted from VolunteerPin:

What other hobbies can you be so pathetic in and still have so much friggin' fun?

Golf. Haha. I play at least 30 rounds a year and I have never broke 90. Woof

#67 8 years ago
Quoted from VolunteerPin:

Good answers to my question. Looks like golf, sex, and fishing are reasonable contenders along with pinball.
Good thing too. I like golf and sex. Sadly I don't "play" either one nearly as much as I'd like.

Ain't that the truth.

#78 8 years ago
Quoted from PersonX99:

I know how they work and can fix just about any issue with a machine. I create mods and totally pimp out my collection, but, yes, as far as playing skills, I suck.
Worst part is I know a number of good players and they have no interest in helping the lesser players get better. It's some sort of competitive mindset. No fun to play pinball with either.
So instead my pinball parties are full of (fun) people who aren't great at pinball, but we have a great time, drink beer and play pinball all night long.

Not saying I am great at pinball, but having fun is first and foremost. I hope I am never around those good players you speak of. I practice A LOT, and if I have a friend come over that stinks, but wants to learn, I will sit with them on a game all night and share my knowledge with them and help them get better. Sounds like those good players you have come across are scared that if too many people find out about this awesome game, they might not be considered that good any more.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound
Sound/Speakers
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Sound/Speakers
Playfield - Decals
Flashinstinct
Decals
$ 17.00
Cabinet - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply
Decals
$ 39.00
Cabinet - Other
Arcade Upkeep
Other

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider chuckwurt.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/i-suck-but-have-so-much-fun-with-pinball-club?tu=chuckwurt and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.