Topic Stats

• 2 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by pinmister
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 10 years ago

I don't play a lot since I have 6 games I might play 10 games a week on one pin. I don't park on a game and play the heck out of it. With my STLE, I had been concentrating on going 3 deep on modes since I figure it's more continuity to the mode, like the movie play the whole mode to the end.

But yesterday I decided to try to get the 6 level one missions done. Got to the last mode on my last ball, and I know how people say time it out, but I played it like normal. I had a couple of oh shit moments but finally got the mode done safe and sound. But I think Vengeance was also active, or not sure if that part of the mini wizard. But I had half an eye on the PF and half an eye on DMD to see what I was supposed to do. And bear in mind I never get to wizard modes. I mean in Tron it's a treat to get to SOS. But anyway my first flip goes to Vengeance ship and it shoots back STM drain and end of game. I don't even know one thing what the mode was going to be like.

As a side question, if I had drained but still had balls left on the game would the mode still be active?

#2 10 years ago

I am loving my ST LE!! (: It is really fast and smooth. Everyone who comes over is astonished by it and the lights are amazing. I got three warps in a row so far and those shots were as good as hitting Black Widow Ramp-5 times in a row-Oh what a feeling. I also suck and I am finding the more games I get the less I can play them all. I am playing more ST LE than any other of my games. It really is a step above many other games. I keep thinking it is going to be even more amazing with Urban voice pack update with code updates. My Metallica plays like a whole new game with new code(: ST LE is a fast difficult game and I really am enjoying the challenge.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 100.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Lee's Summit, MO
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

11,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Nashville, TN
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 5.00
Playfield - Plastics
UpKick Pinball

$ 24.95
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

13,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Howard City, MI
$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 24.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 115.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 24.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

arcade-cabinets.com

$ 79.99
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Playfield - Other
Arcade Upkeep

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/i-suck-at-pinball-stle-specific and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.