(Topic ID: 224789)

i stumbled on a auction of alot of nice pinball machines mid sept

By Dragon

5 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 5 years ago
    #2 5 years ago

That is a very sad situation - the closure and asset sale of Playland-Not-At-The-Beach.

They did have a nice pin collection.

#3 5 years ago

yes maybe your already aware of the situation i did even know they were there , 3 classic sterns , some em's , a nice collection of bally's and williams games

#5 5 years ago

its higher than 27% when all said and done there was an additional 3% fee and maybe another fee in there so maybe add 30-33% to the price

#6 5 years ago
    Quoted from Thrillhouse:

27% buyers fee, ouch

Keep in mind, that includes the online buyer's fee in addition to the auctioneer's buyer's fee. If you go in person, it is usually 3-5% less.

#7 5 years ago

Plus another 9% for CA sales tax I imagine. Verify b4 bidding. Hopefully there will be some good deals for attendees.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/i-stumbled-on-a-auction-of-alot-of-nice-pinball-machines-mid-sept?hl=dragon and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.