(Topic ID: 278173)

I Ruled the Universe 3 Times In The Same Game on AFM (Video Here)

By JAG94

3 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

#1 3 years ago

Hi everyone!

Yesterday I Ruled the Universe 3 times in the same game on my original Attack From Mars! I do not have the game set very easy as it is set to 3-ball with extra balls hard to get, but I have heard that the machine could be raised a little in the back to make it play faster. I plan to to this along with give it a good cleaning while I look for a restored example to replace this one with. Nonetheless, this was my best game on my AFM and I wanted to share it with everyone here!

On this journey:
-73 Billion Points
-First RTU achieved in a tad under 15 minutes
-I achieved the Super Jackpot on my first multi-ball attempt of each RTU

Please subscribe to my channel and like/comment the video to show support!

#2 3 years ago

Wow, I've only done it a couple of times in years of owning it, let alone in one game! I look forward to watching it

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#3 3 years ago
Quoted from Strohz:

Wow, I've only done it a couple of times in years of owning it, let alone in one game! I look forward to watching it

It is so rewarding! Thank you so much for watching the video, I hope you enjoy it!

#4 3 years ago

Great game! I have never seen RTU before, thanks for sharing. Think I counted 8 extra balls

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/i-ruled-the-universe-3-times-in-the-same-game-on-afm-video-here?hl=jag94 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.