(Topic ID: 47666)

I played some pinball tonight!!!

By dapperdan24

11 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 11 years ago

That's right, I put some more time on all of my machines tonight. Shadow is freaking incredible, Popeye is a blast, High Speed is classic fun, Game Show is alright (not sure it is staying) and my Creech is a blast. It is scheduled to be sold Sunday as part of my monies for the MOPLE I have ordered and I am dreading saying goodbye to her.

I am VERY excited about Metallica, but I have all these other great machines to play and I am going to try and avoid the damn Metallica threads for a while as they are out of control!

I. Love. Pinball.

#2 11 years ago

I played a little BSD , Safecracker and Tron this week. Otherwise I've been a bit bored with it.

le sigh

#3 11 years ago

Is that a French sigh or an LE version of Metallica sigh?

#4 11 years ago

Bored of Tron???? C'mon...

#5 11 years ago

Been playing my new Shadow as well. Love it. Claimed the Grand Champion status today.......which basically means I beat my wife. LOL
    She's pretty good though so it is a fun back and forth. We've both have had a ball with this machine.

#6 11 years ago

Started adding the Polk sub woofers to my machines so I played a little BSD, RS, SS, TS, SP last night. Adding the subs are awesome on all the machines but by far BSD is taking the cake with that Erie music and base it has, but I have 7 more machines to add them to to see which will top that.

#7 11 years ago

I just bought 3 of them from Amazon when they hit $79. Also need to replace the speakers on my Shadow, so I got the PinPro speakers (no sub) which I need to put in. I am excited to see what the experience is like once they are all upgraded. Glad to hear you are enjoying the subs!

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/i-played-some-pinball-tonight and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.