(Topic ID: 64170)

I played some more Metallica this weekend and...

By davewtf

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

MET-Pinball-Armor3.jpg
MET-pinball-armor2.jpg
MET-Pinball-Armor1.jpg
MET-Pinball-Armor3.jpg
MET-pinball-armor2.jpg
MET-Pinball-Armor1.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
MetalUpYourAss.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider FiveSixPyro.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#50 10 years ago

I'm liking the game but It does need few tweeks. I enjoy the layout. The multiple ways to approach the game. The scoring is very High risk or low risk. You can get 5 Million or 250 on one ball. Depending on your skill, luck and risk. Great game for tournaments. If Mines wasn't HUO I would lend it to my friend to put on location but I think this game is a keeper for sure. Unless I want to upgrade to a premium I don't see this game leaving anytime soon.

Edit: I haven't been willing to filter through all the BS threads. Have they mentioned crank it up or anything? Or do I just suck and not play enough to notice it. I have 1.22

#52 10 years ago
Quoted from Shapeshifter:

I do think this is the best Pro that Stern have ever done. I like the fact that it isn't LCD as can customize exactly as you want.

IF only they had the RGB's in the pro I would be in heaven.

#55 10 years ago
Quoted from schudel5:

The Prem/LEs don't have RGB either. They have three separate LEDs Red/White/Blue that are controlled individually.
But that has me thinking. The holes for the three separate GI lamps are already in the playfield. If you were to add the sockets, run the wiring to support the individual lamps, install the lamp driver boards and dump in Prem/LE code, could you essentially do this???

That's something I'd like to know as well. If I can get the Metallica pro to perform like an AC/DC premium( LED wise) I would never feel like I didn't get the game I wanted buying the pro.

#90 10 years ago
Quoted from Darth_Chris:

They really have to do something about the callouts. Band members...well they kinda suck. Snake and Sparky are funny and cool. The : a-ma-zing makes me feel uneasy. Like a big hairy dude trying to make friend
I know Avengers doesnt get much love but the number of callouts are numerous and suits the pin well. Funny and original. Metallica members trying to be cool and friendly but it's bad. Just my opinion, pin still rock big time to bad when I have the music so loud and voices so low, kinda miss Sparky.

While I think some are great and most are ehh or sometimes, like you said, cringeworthy I'd rather have that than bad voiceovers like in X-men or other examples of bad callouts from payed fake actors. I'd rather have a cheesy real Terminator voice than a fake one.

#96 10 years ago
Quoted from Nexyss:

It is weird to think I may buy the Premium just for the LEDs, but I think they are really that good. Hopefully the software will use them as well as in AC/DC.

Nah it's not just that you get a mini play field.

#116 10 years ago

I'm about to disable as well.... Too many half assed shots making through while accurate shots get blocked. This will be like lighting!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 29.95
$ 93.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 19.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 25.50
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 1.00
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 49.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 700.00
Hardware
Chrome Candy

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 16.00
Lighting - Other
Slap Save Creations

$ 29.95
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 9.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Machine - For Sale
Ontario, CA
7,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Hot Springs, AR
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 9.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

$ 7.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Z

$ 12.95
$ 14.00
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

7,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Ronkonkoma, NY
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider FiveSixPyro.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/i-played-some-more-metallica-this-weekend-and?tu=FiveSixPyro and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.