6 years ago

Topic Stats

• 55 posts
  • 37 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by Gerry
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tpellowe.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 6 years ago

Played Metallica Pro today. Very well built - solid game, artwork was stellar. Metal ramps, great call outs and solid feel overall. Not a fan of Metallica music, but the game doesnt demand that. Drop targets are a plus. BUT...I was certainly NOT overwhelmed. Maybe the LE will be that much more specatular, wish I hope it will be.

#8 6 years ago
Quoted from Gexchange:

Did you Play at Game Exchange?

Yes. Played at GEX.

#10 6 years ago

Same thing. Short ball times and had same experience with the music just about to crank up. Maybe it is just that I am more of an AC/ DC music fan and it kicks in straight away. Very eager to check out the premiums. Again, real solid feel - snake and electric chair kid are very cool. Hammer will be a bonus.
Lastly, GEX is a great shop with great people. Sweet showroom.

#45 6 years ago

Update: Oh boy...played pro again today at GEX. Game is good, guys. Volume was turned up a bit. Got a much better sense of the shots, etc. Solid feel..fun fun game. LE must be awesome. Damn, may have to buy this pin. Will be a classic.

#48 6 years ago

Really enjoyed it. Thanks, GEX. Artwork is awesome too. I am the furthest thing from a Metallica music fan....I may be converting however. Eager to see the LE.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 5,999.00
Pinball Machine
Great American Pinball

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tpellowe.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside