(Topic ID: 153987)

Final version is now done. :) Thanks for the input.

By webdiddy

8 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 31 posts
  • 13 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by webdiddy
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“What color do you like?”

• PINK/PURPLE 10 votes
      48%
    • GREY/BLACK 11 votes
      52%

(21 votes by 0 Pinsiders)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

respect_the_classics_no_swirl_(resized).png
    respect_the_classics5_(resized).png
    respect_the_classics4_(resized).png
    image_(resized).jpeg
    respect_the_classics_color3_(resized).png
    respect_the_classics_color1_(resized).png
    respect_the_classics_color2_(resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mbaumle.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#20 8 years ago

I definitely preferred the first version you posted. Not sure why, I just like the depth of color.

Aside: It's kinda weird to think of these games as "classics" now... Oh man.

#24 8 years ago

Personally, I feel like the choice of characters and the "tag line" is more important than color choice. Like instead of the knight helmet, an Addam's Family reference would be warmly received, as would Rudy, or maybe even "Whirlwind Guy holding red button." Although if we're talking only about Dot Matrix games here, I get that.

I quite liked "respect the classics" although at the same time, "ultimate pinbrawl" gives a fun nod to something like the "super smash brothers" series of video games (whether that was intentional or not) where you're pitting classic game characters in a battle of who's better.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mbaumle.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/i-need-some-color-advice?tu=mbaumle and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.