(Topic ID: 200247)

I need some advice about letting my best buddy go ...

By SUPERBEE

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 260 posts
  • 131 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by Mopar
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

PEACHES 3 (resized).jpg
dinky in her spongebob sweater 2007 (resized).jpg
puppers (resized).jpeg
IMG_20200430_001756 (resized).jpg
Kayla & Gizmo 2 (resized).jpg
cat2 (resized).jpg
cat3 (resized).jpg
cat1 (resized).jpg
maya (resized).jpeg
dacshaund army (resized).jpeg
april and daphne (resized).JPG
paradise (resized).JPG
9680936C-14B2-4AE0-AB74-06C4E9319F0C (resized).jpeg
FFBB143B-15A5-49A6-BE75-63ABDC959804 (resized).jpeg
zman (resized).jpeg
h5 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider hogey.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#178 6 years ago

Lots of dog and cat lovers on Pinside. We lost our dear, sweet Jackson two days before Christmas last year. He was diagnosed with Cancer on a Monday and we had to put him down on Friday. So quick, but he digressed so rapidly. We knew it was the right thing but was heartbreaking for us. We could tell his quality of life had changed in those few days and after consulting with two different vets knew what we had to do. Cried like a baby. He was MY dog...my wife and both loved him so much, but you could tell he was MY dog. So sad.

Just take solace in the fact that Gizmo won the lottery when he went home with a loving family. He has had a great life. Thoughts and prayers are with you.

Hogey

9 months later
#210 5 years ago

Thoughts are with you in this tough time and to all Pinsiders that have had to deal with this gut wrenching experience. We do love our pets.

Hogey

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider hogey.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/i-need-some-advice-about-letting-my-best-buddy-go?tu=hogey and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.