(Topic ID: 200247)

I need some advice about letting my best buddy go ...

By SUPERBEE

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 260 posts
  • 131 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by Mopar
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

PEACHES 3 (resized).jpg
dinky in her spongebob sweater 2007 (resized).jpg
puppers (resized).jpeg
IMG_20200430_001756 (resized).jpg
Kayla & Gizmo 2 (resized).jpg
cat2 (resized).jpg
cat3 (resized).jpg
cat1 (resized).jpg
maya (resized).jpeg
dacshaund army (resized).jpeg
april and daphne (resized).JPG
paradise (resized).JPG
9680936C-14B2-4AE0-AB74-06C4E9319F0C (resized).jpeg
FFBB143B-15A5-49A6-BE75-63ABDC959804 (resized).jpeg
zman (resized).jpeg
h5 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider RWH.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#25 6 years ago

I'm sorry to hear your best friend is doing poorly. We lost what I always called Daddy's baby girl (Dinky) a couple years back after 16 yrs of sharing our lives together and it is tough when you must face this moment. I cried a lot after having lost her but, I also knew I had to be unselfish for her an allow her to pass peacefully with the ones she loved and trusted around her. I don't envy you as I know how it hurts but, truth is your buddy never needed you more in life than he does now.

#134 6 years ago

Sad to hear super, I know what your going through it's a very tough spot. I even second guessed myself months after my Dinky girl was gone, it's horrible. She loved to wear sweaters and this spongebob one she has on was her favorite.

dinky in her spongebob sweater 2007 (resized).jpgdinky in her spongebob sweater 2007 (resized).jpg

dinky when we brought her home 2003 (resized).jpgdinky when we brought her home 2003 (resized).jpg

DINKY 2 (resized).jpgDINKY 2 (resized).jpg

#137 6 years ago
Quoted from NYP:

My first cat lived 25 years

Wow that's a long life for a cat, dog, hell any domesticated animal you must have taken very good care of her.

#140 6 years ago

Very sorry to hear, our hearts are broken for you and your family.

#170 6 years ago

So sorry to hear that Saveleaningtower. My wife and I will send our prayers for comfort and healing out to you and your family. It is exceedingly difficult losing our loved ones. You know it's hard to see it when the hurt is so fresh in our minds but, I know in my case the passing of my baby (Dinky) did have a positive side; our family unit, our bond was permanently strengthened through the leaning on one another for support and I'm sure yours will be as well.

#181 6 years ago

Sorry to hear you've lost your buddy.

1 month later
#194 6 years ago
Quoted from SUPERBEE:

Exactly ! Its so hard to lose these animals that are soooo close to our hearts but as horrible as its been losing my pal , I wouldnt trade what i had with him through his life and mine for anything ever !!!

Wouldn't trade a minute with mine may they rest in peace.

7 months later
#218 5 years ago

Sorry for your loss.

9 months later
#238 4 years ago

I'm sorry to hear of your buddies problem, hope for all involved it works out in your favor, they become so unreplaceable in our lives in such a short time.

#255 4 years ago

Very sorry to hear, but I think you are doing the right thing for all. Glad you've got to spend some time with them.

11 months later
#258 3 years ago
Quoted from SUPERBEE:

Its been a couple of years since Gizmo has been gone and although i still miss him dearly

You're brother obviously loves you and wanted to capture one those moments you deem precious, he did an excellent job, enjoy all that it means to you and thanks for sharing with us. I think about my little Peaches and Dinky damn near everyday and your right it helps when others share their experiences, you get a sense of comfort from it knowing you're not alone with your loss.

PEACHES 3 (resized).jpgPEACHES 3 (resized).jpgdinky in her spongebob sweater 2007 (resized).jpgdinky in her spongebob sweater 2007 (resized).jpg
#259 3 years ago
Quoted from Malenko:

Yuki and Cammy say hi!

Love those little Yorkie's, their faces are the cutest. My Yorkie Nikki is quite the little hunter and man what a loose tongue, she'll lick you to death!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider RWH.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/i-need-some-advice-about-letting-my-best-buddy-go?tu=RWH and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.