Topic Stats

• 11 posts
  • 7 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by Jean-Luc-Picard
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

One image has been uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

Untitled.png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jrawlinson_2000.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2 3 years ago

Sounds like a wire issue, so let me get this right;

The Start button does not work, the right fire button does not work, and maybe the left one also.

Have you been into switch edges to double check these, also test the tilt plum bob while in there, then from the last working switch or the first one not working follow the wire Green-Brown back to the next switch in the chain, and so on you may then find the break.

Good luck.

Untitled.png

#5 3 years ago

As for the door switches have these worked for you before? Or is this a new to you machine?

As I had this once with a new to me machine the dang 4 switches were dud, but by carefully shorting out the contact behind the enter switch I could get into tests etc, if you're confident doing so try this.

Also double check all connectors by coin door that they are 'home' and not shunted up by say 1 pin, also worth doing the same in the backbox.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Boards
KAHR.US Circuits
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jrawlinson_2000.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside