You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Apron bumper.jpg
Bumper.jpg
Trim.jpg
#1 9 years ago

Although I took a ton of pictures as I took my Williams Flash pinball machine apart it looks like I should have taken more! I am not sure how to assembly these (2) trim pieces onto the cabinet. They go together to accept the back of the playfield glass.

I am hopeful that someone can post up a couple of close up pictures to show me what it should look like. (The kind of pictures that I should have taken before I pulled the first screw.

Thank in advance!

Trim.jpgTrim.jpg
#2 9 years ago

You have them in the right orientation right now. Align the holes now and the top l bracket sits up in the 3 sided trim piece the thickness of the glass. it takes some fenageling because you cant see the holes so use the 2 side holes to help align it.

#3 9 years ago

I don't see the plastic piece that's supposed to be there also???????

#4 9 years ago

My 3-sided piece had these cone shaped bumpers (as pictured). I could not locate them so I replaced them with some apron bumpers from Marco's. Bumper.jpgBumper.jpgAlthough the apron bumpers are no taller than the cone shaped bumpers it looks like I would not have any room for the glass between the bumpers and the angle. My game did not have a plastic insert at the back. Just the bumpers.

This is the apron bumper that I used:Apron bumper.jpgApron bumper.jpg

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 170.00
Displays
Digipinball Shop

Cabinet - Other
UpKick Pinball

Tools
Pincoder Store

$ 130.00
Electronics
KAHR.US Circuits

$ 20.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 65.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Machine - For Sale
Allentown, PA
2,100 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Milan, IL
400 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Green Brook Township, NJ
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/i-need-help-putting-my-williams-flash-together and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.