By DugFreez

11 years ago

Topic Stats

• 1 post
  • 1 Pinsider participating
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DSC03672.JPG
    #1 11 years ago

I just got a replacement set of Spider-Man plastics. I was sorting through the set and looking at the manual to make sure everything was there. I see the replacment set come with the promo key fobs that were included in the original goody bag (and 3 extra that hadn't been included in my BSM goodie bag).

I did come across 2 plastics that I don't see listed in the manual and can't seem to spot them in the game. They are labeled -17 and -32.

These would strange just to be extras since they aren't labeled KF like all of the other promo plastics and they also don't have a stand alone image on them like other promo plastics do. Plus -32 is clear.....and who would wany a clear promo key fob?

Any help is appreciated. Thanks

DSC03672.JPGDSC03672.JPG

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/i-need-help-identifying-a-couple-of-spiderman-plastics and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.