By HemiOrange09

8 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20160204_132713_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider HemiOrange09.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 8 years ago

I am working on a customer's Gottlieb Wipeout that had a boot up issue (the constant beeping problem), it seems that I have the booting error fixed. But the game will not start up and I was reading the game prom were a know issue for this machine.

So I now need to replace/update the "gprom" chip on the CPU board. I've PMed a few Pinsiders, with no response. Does anyone have a eprom burner that can do this for me?

Please PM me if you can help out.

Thanks for your time,

Steve
Pinball Refinery

20160204_132713_(resized).jpg20160204_132713_(resized).jpg

#3 8 years ago

I PMed John a few days ago and he has not responded....

#5 8 years ago

So how do you get a replacement?

Does he offer them?

#6 8 years ago

I looked him up on the web... Found his website, called him and I'll order the gprom from him, that was easy enough. Thanks John for letting me know to reach out to John's Jukes in Canada. Here's his website if anyone else needs a gprom: https://www.flippers.com/

Thanks,

Steve
Pinball Refinery

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider HemiOrange09.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/i-need-an-eprom-burned-for-a-gottlieb-system-3-wipeout?tu=HemiOrange09 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.