View topic image gallery

Star Trek.jpg
140773-i.png
IMAG0079.jpg
IMAG0080.jpg
IMAG0076.jpg
photo_2.JPG
photo_1_copy.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider quartergrabber.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#13 10 years ago

Need anyone else with an LE to test them?

#15 10 years ago
Quoted from joeraptor2003:

Hey Quarter,,,actually right now someone else volunteered for that spot, If that person backs out..your in.
TY joe

Cool

#21 10 years ago

Are they solid or are they stickers? How do you install them? When will the LE's be ready?

#23 10 years ago

These things would finish off my LE nicely! I can't picture what you were describing above though. So have someone completely pull out the playfield and have the very back of the playfield resting on the wood of the cab by the coindoor? That would get real heavy real fast for my friend and it would mark the wood on my cab pretty bad as well.

#26 10 years ago

That is just a suggestion..you can use two friends. I know guys who do this all the time no issues. But in reality... you don't even have to go that crazy. Just flip the play field upright and you can still access the areas. Just slide the panels in between the play field and the sides carefully. I had my eight year old son help me it took like a total of 10 minutes tops.

Cool. Can't wait for the LE versions!

#28 10 years ago

On your LE version will you have a pic of the enterprise just before the red phaser beams so it looks like it is shooting them out like on the outside of the rails? Then the same space theme as the pro version everywhere else.

1 week later
#48 10 years ago

I was wondering. Pinball side mirrors scratch if you lift and lower the playfield so you need to put a piece of construction paper between the playfield and the mirror to prevent scratching. Will your pinblades scratch or tear by lifting and lowering the playfield??

#51 10 years ago

NO construction paper needed.. I also include felt strips with the sets..but honestly.. you don't even need them either..

I am in for a set for my LE! Forget side mirrors! Please put an enterprise before the lights on the LE ones so it looks like it is shooting, PLEASE!

#53 10 years ago

Hey Quarter ..not sure I can use the actual enterprise..but it is very good idea.

Is it a licencing thing? Well can you just use the very front of the saucer part and make it really big? Would they have a problem with that?

#59 10 years ago

Hey Smokey...
Awesome. Yeah >> i agree..they do have that look .. I can't what to get my Pro to see them install as well..
I have a few more sets in this batch..available if anyones interested.

I will take one of those sets.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider quartergrabber.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/i-need-a-st-volunteer-for-new-mod?tu=quartergrabber and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.