Topic Stats

• 75 posts
  • 28 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by joeraptor2003
  • Topic is favorited by 15 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 7 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

Star Trek.jpg
140773-i.png
IMAG0079.jpg
IMAG0080.jpg
IMAG0076.jpg
photo_2.JPG
photo_1_copy.jpg

There are 75 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 5 years ago
Quoted from joeraptor2003:

NO construction paper needed.. I also include felt strips with the sets..but honestly.. you don't even need them either..

I am in for a set for my LE! Forget side mirrors! Please put an enterprise before the lights on the LE ones so it looks like it is shooting, PLEASE!

#52 5 years ago

I made a video demo for your viewing pleasure

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10202576602803254&l=4185123243578639939

Hey Quarter ..not sure I can use the actual enterprise..but it is very good idea.

#53 5 years ago

Hey Quarter ..not sure I can use the actual enterprise..but it is very good idea.

Is it a licencing thing? Well can you just use the very front of the saucer part and make it really big? Would they have a problem with that?

#54 5 years ago
Quoted from QuarterGrabber:

Is it a licencing thing? Well can you just use the very front of the saucer part and make it really big? Would they have a problem with that?

We'll figure something cool out.. I had something els win mind but we will see.

#55 5 years ago

Just got mine--can't wait to install. You mentioned you tweaked the pixels and it shows! The art almost appears 3D. And they appear to be really durable.

#56 5 years ago

Hey Smokey...

Awesome. Yeah >> i agree..they do have that look .. I can't what to get my Pro to see them install as well..

I have a few more sets in this batch..available if anyones interested.

#57 5 years ago

The pro version seems like it might work well in my Twilight Zone. Hmmm... The flames in the AC/DC are fantastic so I'm a fan of your work!!

#58 5 years ago

Dangit! Can't get the video to work. All I got was a picture of a dog! When you finish the LE ones, can you email me and let me know so I can get some for my pin when it arrives. These look awesome!

#59 5 years ago

Hey Smokey...
Awesome. Yeah >> i agree..they do have that look .. I can't what to get my Pro to see them install as well..
I have a few more sets in this batch..available if anyones interested.

I will take one of those sets.

#60 5 years ago
Quoted from KingNine:

The pro version seems like it might work well in my Twilight Zone. Hmmm... The flames in the AC/DC are fantastic so I'm a fan of your work!!

funny you mention the TZ....I just happen to have that next in the lineup..thanks for your support!

#61 5 years ago
Quoted from Indypin:

Dangit! Can't get the video to work. All I got was a picture of a dog! When you finish the LE ones, can you email me and let me know so I can get some for my pin when it arrives. These look awesome!

Yeah I have a few People who said they were having issues ..so I am going to repost to Youtube.
will update shortly.

#62 5 years ago

funny you mention the TZ....I just happen to have that next in the lineup..thanks for your support!

That is awesome. Can't wait to see what you cook up. I'm a fan of the blades someone made that make it look like the playfield continued onto the sides of the machine. I LOVED them but couldn't justify that large pricetag on it. Your art, material and craftmanship seem to be top notch so far and your price is reasonable as well.

On a related side note the Metalica ones could almost be used on The Addams Family. My brother and I mentioned it yesterday about putting them on ours.

#63 5 years ago

I'd like to see a photo of a STLE with your decals when you get the opportunity. They look great and might work better than mirrors because I read that there isn't much clearance from ramps to side of cabinet.

#64 5 years ago

Mycal
Thank you sir!
Yep.. I working on this. Look for an update sometime within the next week. I am just waiting for the LEs to arrive with my guy so he can send me a template to use of for the cutout.

#65 5 years ago

Giving these a bump for thursday.. just ran out 10 sets ready to go!

#67 5 years ago

here are the Pinblades interior panels installed on a ST Pro. Looks great!
Special thanks to DREW for putting them in and posting pictures. These are available from PINBALL life or myself.
TY
_joe

IMAG0076.jpg 1.4 MB

Wait a Second Thats my Shop!!!

IMAG0080.jpg 1.5 MB

IMAG0079.jpg 1.3 MB

#68 5 years ago

Mycal
Thank you sir!
Yep.. I working on this. Look for an update sometime within the next week. I am just waiting for the LEs to arrive with my guy so he can send me a template to use of for the cutout.

Hello, are there any new news for the LE?

#69 5 years ago

I like the one I got off ebay better.

Star Trek.jpg
#70 5 years ago

YES.

I PROMISE a new design up tonight. I didn't Like my first Rendering/ So I went back to the drawing board sort of speak..

The new design works and is more SPECIFIC to the LE as you will see.

The other hold-up is/was the panels have to reshaped as well due to the new LED strip.

Rusty... Those are very nice.. but I really think your gonna go blind man! The game is already super bright. IMHO.

#71 5 years ago

YES.
I PROMISE a new design up tonight. I didn't Like my first Rendering/ So I went back to the drawing board sort of speak..
The new design works and is more SPECIFIC to the LE as you will see.
The other hold-up is/was the panels have to reshaped as well due to the new LED strip.
Rusty... Those are very nice.. but I really think your gonna go blind man! The game is already super bright. IMHO.

Can't wait to see what you have designed for the LE

Thanks
SKB

#72 5 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Can't wait to see what you have designed for the LE
Thanks
SKB

Thank you dude.. and believe me I want to get this out just as much as you guys.. But the fact of the matter is If it does not look right to me.. I won't put it out there.. You guys have been really great!.. It takes time to make these things..a lot of thought and work goes into these. Placement of objects.. color schemes..all time consuming stuff. But I thank you for your patience .

oh and /..BTW you will glad to know.. HEMI from PBR has a hand in this one as well...*hint hint*

#73 5 years ago

Tick Tock...

#74 5 years ago

Yes... I am working with Joe on making these Pinblades for STLE and I plan on lighting them up like I did with the Metallica ones that we did together as a lighting option... Boom.

There are 75 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside