View topic image gallery

Star Trek.jpg
140773-i.png
IMAG0079.jpg
IMAG0080.jpg
IMAG0076.jpg
photo_2.JPG
photo_1_copy.jpg
There are 75 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 10 years ago

Edit 12/5:

These are now available and shipping.
Kit sells for $65.00 shipped to Mainland USA .Outside the US please PM for shipping quote.
Includes left and right Pinblade panels.
Printed on Easy-Release Sturdy High Quality Vinyl. Has the same scratch-resistant coating that the factory graphics have. No need to worry about scratching and ripping like those other panels out there. Kit also comes with Felt protective strips for extra protection. Can easily be easily repositioned and removed if needed.

Best of all they are made here in the good ole' USA.

I have 10 sets available and ready to go.

You can send payment via Paypal to:

[email protected]

Thanks and enjoy!

—Joe

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Would anyone who has a ST be interested in installing these PINBLADES on their ST and taking some pictures for me? You would of course get to keep them afterwards.

photo_1_copy.jpgphoto_1_copy.jpg photo_2.JPGphoto_2.JPG
Sorry not the best pictures. Let me know
Thanks
joe

#3 10 years ago

Hi Guys
I have two Volunteers as of right now. One for the Pro model and one for the LE which is slightly different . We will post pictures once they have been installed. Should be a few days.

Thanks

#4 10 years ago

Wow Joe - those look great... can't wait to see them in a game soon. Nice job

#5 10 years ago

Thanks Manic I appreciate that..can't wait myself

#6 10 years ago

Darn, missed it. If somebody backs out I have a pro coming I would be happy to try them on and aye some HQ pics.

#7 10 years ago

Sorry you missed this one... I have you down for Back up no problem. Thank you for the help. you guys.

1 month later
#8 10 years ago

here are the Pinblades interior panels installed on a ST Pro. Looks great!

Special thanks to DREW for putting them in and posting pictures. These are available from PINBALL life or myself.

TY

_joe

IMAG0076.jpgIMAG0076.jpg IMAG0080.jpgIMAG0080.jpg IMAG0079.jpgIMAG0079.jpg
#9 10 years ago

Looks awesome Joe!

#10 10 years ago

Thank you Joe. These are very cool and match the game perfectly.

#11 10 years ago

Fits withe backdrop, well done.

#12 10 years ago
Quoted from Asylum:

Looks awesome Joe!

Kevin.. thank you bro..

Quoted from Drew13:

Thank you Joe. These are very cool and match the game perfectly.

Hey Drew.. Enjoy them my friend.Thanks again for the great help!

If anyone ever needs to test a mod out I would highly recommend Drew as that person.

Quoted from TomGWI:

Fits withe backdrop, well done.

Tom.. Thank you.. its was really hard to design without having the actually PIN. appreciate it!

#13 10 years ago

Need anyone else with an LE to test them?

#14 10 years ago

Hey Quarter,,,actually right now someone else volunteered for that spot, If that person backs out..your in.

TY joe

#15 10 years ago
Quoted from joeraptor2003:

Hey Quarter,,,actually right now someone else volunteered for that spot, If that person backs out..your in.
TY joe

Cool

#16 10 years ago

I'd like to get these for my ST Pro can we order them yet?

#17 10 years ago
Quoted from The_Dude_Abides:

I'd like to get these for my ST Pro can we order them yet?

No problem !

Anyone who wants a set right now. The set is $65.00 Via paypal to

[email protected] mainland US.

Thank you
Joe

#18 10 years ago

as mentioned, very nice Joe

#19 10 years ago

Those look great joe! I'll be honest, I'm not a fan of artwork blades and much prefer mirror blades, but they look tight! In Star Trek. Nice job.

#20 10 years ago

Thank you.Jim and Eskaybee!...I forgot to mention.. I also have a Premium Edition and and LE version that will be available soon.

Have a great day!

#21 10 years ago

Are they solid or are they stickers? How do you install them? When will the LE's be ready?

#22 10 years ago

What's up grabber .They are not solid but rather thick durable stickers. The LEs will not be available for at least another week. They are fairly simple to install..But I have seen folks remove the entire play field..which isn't necessary. Its helpful to have a friend around. As mentioned in another thread..You can sort of pull the entire play field out an place it teetering on the service rails while still connected to the game. Have your friend hold the playfield while you peel place and stick.

#23 10 years ago

These things would finish off my LE nicely! I can't picture what you were describing above though. So have someone completely pull out the playfield and have the very back of the playfield resting on the wood of the cab by the coindoor? That would get real heavy real fast for my friend and it would mark the wood on my cab pretty bad as well.

#24 10 years ago

These look cool, but I am waiting for someone to do some ST:le mirror blades!

#25 10 years ago

That is just a suggestion..you can use two friends. I know guys who do this all the time no issues. But in reality... you don't even have to go that crazy. Just flip the play field upright and you can still access the areas. Just slide the panels in between the play field and the sides carefully. I had my eight year old son help me it took like a total of 10 minutes tops.

#26 10 years ago

That is just a suggestion..you can use two friends. I know guys who do this all the time no issues. But in reality... you don't even have to go that crazy. Just flip the play field upright and you can still access the areas. Just slide the panels in between the play field and the sides carefully. I had my eight year old son help me it took like a total of 10 minutes tops.

Cool. Can't wait for the LE versions!

#27 10 years ago

Those_look_pretty

#28 10 years ago

On your LE version will you have a pic of the enterprise just before the red phaser beams so it looks like it is shooting them out like on the outside of the rails? Then the same space theme as the pro version everywhere else.

#29 10 years ago

These do look sweet. Keep me posted because I would like to put them on my LE as well once I get it. Thanks for making these because they look great and looks like it should have been installed on the pin already.

#30 10 years ago

I would like a set for my LE when they are available as well.

#31 10 years ago
Quoted from Indypin:

These do look sweet. Keep me posted because I would like to put :Don my LE as well once I get it. Thanks for making these because they look great and looks like it should have been installed on the pin already.

Quoted from QuarterGrabber:

On your LE version will you have a pic of the enterprise just before the red phaser beams so it looks like it is shooting them out like on the outside of the rails? Then the same space theme as the pro version everywhere else.

I will make a specific request on that.. good idea!

Quoted from Indypin:These do look sweet. Keep me posted because I would like to put them on my LE as well once I get it. Thanks for making these because they look great and looks like it should have been installed on the pin already.

THIS.

rest assured... I will keep you all updated.
Thank you ..

#32 10 years ago

Very rarely am I a fan of the printed artwork for the side boards, but these are very well done and look great!

#33 10 years ago

These look fantastic!!! Well done!

#34 10 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

Very rarely am I a fan of the printed artwork for the side boards, but these are very well done and look great!

Coming from you Rob T that means a lot!

Thanks man. Glad I cold sway you a little

I have the ST LE s coming soon.Can't wait to see these on the LE wight he red phaser LED strip.

#35 10 years ago

nice work, i might consider when i get mine.

#36 10 years ago

Coming from you Rob T that means a lot!
Thanks man. Glad I cold sway you a little
I have the ST LE s coming soon.Can't wait to see these on the LE wight he red phaser LED strip.

Most of the ones that I have seen just look way to bright and/or busy (like the ones that I've seen for TOTAN). These do not. They are more subtle and fit in the game seamlessly. Nice work!

#37 10 years ago

I too am waiting on LE version

#38 10 years ago

LE Verison still in the works. The problem is it really hasn't been released yet. As soon as it comes in I will post design basically it will look something like this.

140773-i.png140773-i.png

For the PRO guys that have placed orders with me.. You can expect them sometime early next week. I just output a new batch.. tried some new printer settings.. came out even better!

#39 10 years ago

Joe looks great. Now where is the Met graveyard scene????

#40 10 years ago
Quoted from Cobra:

Joe looks great. Now where is the Met graveyard scene????

Cobra I know I know man.. believe me..

I PROMISE you, you won't be disappointed.. the MET panels are in a testing stage. Soon to be finalized.. by the weekend. Tha'st all I'm saying ....

OK..back OT

I sent a few ST orders out tonight BTW..

#42 10 years ago

Those would look good on several titles.

#43 10 years ago

Looks sick. Are the light strips for these mounted as seen in the video? They run up along the side?

#44 10 years ago
Quoted from Cobra:

Looks sick. Are the light strips for these mounted as seen in the video? They run up along the side?

Yes, I had to get the LEDs back away from the artwork to get the effects. I will be adding some lightening bolts decals on them to give them a finished look.

Steve

#45 10 years ago

yep! I am making lightning bolt stickers that cover them to match.. Thank you!

#46 10 years ago

Just installed on my ST Pro and they look GREAT. Easy install too. Keep us supplied with your great work and the community will be happy. Thanks, Marty

#47 10 years ago

I had a set of these type decals that TC makes for TOTAN. They look good right up to the point you rip them.

#48 10 years ago

I was wondering. Pinball side mirrors scratch if you lift and lower the playfield so you need to put a piece of construction paper between the playfield and the mirror to prevent scratching. Will your pinblades scratch or tear by lifting and lowering the playfield??

#49 10 years ago
Quoted from maf-mi:

Just installed on my ST Pro and they look GREAT. Easy install too. Keep us supplied with your great work and the community will be happy. Thanks, Marty

Maf
I'm trying ..Im trying .. its not easy to pleas everyone but..LOL.. thank you man! Enjoy!

Quoted from 2RustyBalls:

I had a set of these type decals that TC makes for TOTAN. They look good right up to the point you rip them.

Rusty
My first generation Panels were like that. They also were a mess to remove when they ripped. Bad stuff
Not exactly sure where you got those TOTANs from.

I can tell you that the new combination of high tech materials that I am using are amazing. ..in fact they are pretty sturdy..they have a scratch resistant top layer for protection and they are printed on high grade easy release vinyl.. that allows you reposition and remove very easily. And when you need them to stay put..THEY STAY PUT.

I just invested in a whole new workshop with all high end equipment. I did a lot of research an spoke to a lot of people to make sure this was the best product I could make and without problems..which the ripping is..one of the biggest and is a turn off for a lot of people..

#50 10 years ago
Quoted from QuarterGrabber:

I was wondering. Pinball side mirrors scratch if you lift and lower the playfield so you need to put a piece of construction paper between the playfield and the mirror to prevent scratching. Will your pinblades scratch or tear by lifting and lowering the playfield??

NO construction paper needed.. I also include felt strips with the sets..but honestly.. you don't even need them either..

Of course its always good to have added protection so it can't hurt.

There are 75 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/i-need-a-st-volunteer-for-new-mod and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.