By minnesota13

1 year ago

Stats

• 10 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by NoQuarters
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

Find

Search this topic for posts matching certain words or written by a specific Pinsider. Or both!

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

One image has been uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

001_(resized).JPG

#1 1 year ago

I need one yellow bingo post. The bingo posts are shorter than 1" star posts and the 5/16" rubber ring sits closer to
    the playfield. I believe the combination of a larger ball and lower rubber ring makes the rebound from the posts more random with a machine bump.

I just need one and if possible the oval headed mounting screw.

#2 1 year ago

PM me your address if this is what you are looking for. I took these out of a Bally bingo a few months ago and I have the screws that go with them.

001_(resized).JPG

#3 1 year ago

Jodini of Omaha, Nebraska is an example of a nice, considerate Pinsider. He has indicated he would
    send me a yellow bingo post or two with screws at no cost to me. What nice surprise and nice guy.

Thanks, Joe.

#4 1 year ago

Turns out that Jodini is indeed a person of his word. Two posts and two screws arrived by mail today with no charge to me.

Joe is a great guy --- he told me to say that -- but it is true.

#5 1 year ago

Glad you got the post!

I have to admit, I put the two posts in an regular envelope with one stamp and it came back saying I owed $2.10 ...so I had to go to the post office the second time...so I'm a REALLY great guy! HA!

Hope to see this bingo game on the forum!

#6 1 year ago

I'd like to see a another Bingo show up on the forum too ! Is this for the Ticker Tape you mentioned in another thread ? Shoot some pictures and post up your project if you would.

#7 1 year ago

Yes this is for Ticker Tape. The playfield was stripped of all parts and came with regular pinball star posts which are taller. I used a spare playfield that came with the project to populate the playfield but came up short one post. I had to purchase the red Bally ball lift cover off of eBay to complete the playfield.

I had this sucker fully working until I replaced the burned bulbs in the bingo cards. I had to learn that Bally on Ticker Tape used a series circuit across the top three cards and another on the bottom three cards for like numbers. They specified #47 bulbs. So you replace one bulb and it doesn't light, you have to change another of the remaining two in the series circuit. Had me going for a while, I correctly noted the bulb #47 but failed to recognize the series circuit on the circuit diagram. I cleaned a bulb socket several times before noting the unusual wiring on the wiring side while inspecting what I though to be a bad socket.

I now have either a poor connection on a jones plug or a poorly adjusted switch that I have to sort out.

#9 1 year ago

Hey, it's me in that video! I saw in the other thread that your Ticker Tape now lives! It's my daughter's favorite game (aside from the Turf King). Great game.

#10 1 year ago

Watched the video - I bet you collect a bunch more replays off camera. Looks like a fun game to play. Double or nothing looks like it might be pretty chancy I think.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 229.99
    $ 9.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 74.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 99.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 15.00
    Playfield - Decals
    Metal-Mods
    Gameroom - Decorations
    Pinball Art Prints
    $ 48.00
    Cabinet - Other
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 157.00
    $ 29.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ULEKstore
    $ 69.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    Cabinet Parts
    Flashinstinct
    $ 48.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 48.00
    Cabinet - Other
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 48.00
    Cabinet - Other
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 129.00
    Lighting - Led
    LED OCD
    $ 143.00
    Lighting - Interactive
    Pin Bright
    $ 9.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade

Note: This is an old thread. The last post was made to it 588 days ago. Resurrecting old threads is not necessarily a bad thing, if you think the topic is still relevant and/or your post is beneficial to it (e.g. following up on something). In other cases, it might be better to create a new topic.

Wanna join the discussion? Sign up for a Pinside account, or log in if you already have an account.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside