By minnesota13

1 year ago

Stats

• Started 1 year ago
  • 10 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by NoQuarters

Find posts in this topic

Find posts in this topic match certain words or written by a specific Pinsider. Or both!

Topic Gallery

Uploaded by jodini

Games linked to topic

Link this topic to the game(s) discussed in it.

#1 1 year ago

I need one yellow bingo post. The bingo posts are shorter than 1" star posts and the 5/16" rubber ring sits closer to
    the playfield. I believe the combination of a larger ball and lower rubber ring makes the rebound from the posts more random with a machine bump.

I just need one and if possible the oval headed mounting screw.

#2 1 year ago

PM me your address if this is what you are looking for. I took these out of a Bally bingo a few months ago and I have the screws that go with them.

001_(resized).JPG

#3 1 year ago

Jodini of Omaha, Nebraska is an example of a nice, considerate Pinsider. He has indicated he would
    send me a yellow bingo post or two with screws at no cost to me. What nice surprise and nice guy.

Thanks, Joe.

#4 1 year ago

Turns out that Jodini is indeed a person of his word. Two posts and two screws arrived by mail today with no charge to me.

Joe is a great guy --- he told me to say that -- but it is true.

#5 1 year ago

Glad you got the post!

I have to admit, I put the two posts in an regular envelope with one stamp and it came back saying I owed $2.10 ...so I had to go to the post office the second time...so I'm a REALLY great guy! HA!

Hope to see this bingo game on the forum!

#6 1 year ago

I'd like to see a another Bingo show up on the forum too ! Is this for the Ticker Tape you mentioned in another thread ? Shoot some pictures and post up your project if you would.

#7 1 year ago

Yes this is for Ticker Tape. The playfield was stripped of all parts and came with regular pinball star posts which are taller. I used a spare playfield that came with the project to populate the playfield but came up short one post. I had to purchase the red Bally ball lift cover off of eBay to complete the playfield.

I had this sucker fully working until I replaced the burned bulbs in the bingo cards. I had to learn that Bally on Ticker Tape used a series circuit across the top three cards and another on the bottom three cards for like numbers. They specified #47 bulbs. So you replace one bulb and it doesn't light, you have to change another of the remaining two in the series circuit. Had me going for a while, I correctly noted the bulb #47 but failed to recognize the series circuit on the circuit diagram. I cleaned a bulb socket several times before noting the unusual wiring on the wiring side while inspecting what I though to be a bad socket.

I now have either a poor connection on a jones plug or a poorly adjusted switch that I have to sort out.

#9 1 year ago

Hey, it's me in that video! I saw in the other thread that your Ticker Tape now lives! It's my daughter's favorite game (aside from the Turf King). Great game.

#10 1 year ago

Watched the video - I bet you collect a bunch more replays off camera. Looks like a fun game to play. Double or nothing looks like it might be pretty chancy I think.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 209.99
    $ 9.95
    $ 15.00
    Playfield - Plastics
    Bright Lights Pinball
    $ 14.00
    Cabinet - Decals
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 25.00
    $ 18.99
    $ 128.00
    Playfield - Other
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 48.00
    Cabinet - Other
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 48.00
    Cabinet - Other
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 35.00
    Cabinet - Decals
    Bright Lights Pinball
    $ 49.99
    Lighting - Led
    PinballBulbs
    $ 24.00
    Apparel - Unisex
    Double Danger Pinball
    $ 179.99
    Lighting - Led
    Lee's Parts
    $ 48.00
    Cabinet - Other
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 120.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 199.99
    Gameroom - Decorations
    Pinball Art Prints
    $ 48.00
    Cabinet - Other
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    Playfield - Decals
    Flashinstinct
    $ 109.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Tim's Pinball Mods

Note: This is an old thread. The last post was made to it 378 days ago. Resurrecting old threads is not necessarily a bad thing, if you think the topic is still relevant and/or your post is beneficial to it (e.g. following up on something). In other cases, it might be better to create a new topic.

Wanna join the discussion? Sign up for a Pinside account, or log in if you already have an account.