Topic Stats

• 12 posts
  • 8 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by Santeh
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 3 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

FD801053_(2).JPG
FD801052_(2).JPG
FD801051_(2).JPG

#1 10 years ago

I need your knowledge Guys, what is the min-max value for a Data East Simpsons pinball?
I have some pics, they are not in high definition but it gives an idea. The guy ask $750, i think it is a good deal. Am i right?

FD801051_(2).JPG FD801052_(2).JPG FD801053_(2).JPG

#2 10 years ago

That is most certainly a good deal. And it even has the topper included!

Do the basics work? Does it start up, good display, can play a game? Hmm, on second though, I would buy it anyway. It's really a nice price.

#3 10 years ago

Take it....it looks in quite good shape on the pictures

#4 10 years ago

He told me that it works. I jump on it right NOW!

Thanks Robin and Icehill.

#5 10 years ago

Nice deal!

I have this game and I really like it. It's probably my favorite Data East game from the pre-DMD era. The theme is strong, the voice calls are excellent (all original actors), and there are some fun shots to hit. Even after all these years of owning this machine (going on 17 years now), I still get excited about starting 3-ball multiball and hitting those Millions loops.

#6 10 years ago

Buy it - if it starts up and plays - thats a good deal!!

#7 10 years ago

sounds like a good deal can play like 5-8 games on it first?

#8 10 years ago

There was one here for $1150 I wanted but didn't have the space for it. As soon as I sold my Future Spa I looked and the Simpsons was sold too. DOH!
That looks to be worth at least $1000 and more if that Playfield is in real good condition.

#9 10 years ago

Hello all,

I do not mean to hijack a thread, but I have a follow-up question. There were a few DE Simpsons that have come through my area and I have debated trying to get one. However, one question I had was the playfield layout. Looking at it the design reminds me a lot of DE Back to the Future. Has anyone played both and, if so, do the games play in a similar manner?

Thanks!

#10 10 years ago

I have to drive 4 hours to see it, even it does'nt work perfectly i'm going to buy it.
I emailed the seller and ask to pick it up tomorrow, i'm waiting his answer. I don't have his phone number for now.

#11 10 years ago

Santeh,

There were quite a few DE designs that were very similar around that time. TMNT is another one that is a lot like this. Of all of them, I consider The Simpsons to be the best player, however.

#12 10 years ago

Hello Jar,

Thank you! it looked similar yet with not having a chance to play one, and only have YouTube to watch (which can be very helpful though), I was not sure.

Thanks again!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
2,100 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Scottsdale, AZ
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball
$ 21.00
$ 239.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Tilttopper
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 50.00
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 25.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing
$ 44.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinBoss Mods

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside