Topic Stats

• 19 posts
  • 15 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by MrWizzo
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 11 years ago

Woke up this morning,went to the computer and checked Mr Pinball Classified.First thing pops up is an Attack From Mars in nice condition for $4500.00,Madison Va.I called as soon as I saw the ad [ 7:30]and it was already sold to someone in Ky.This is killing me because one the price,two it was in nice condition and three it was 10 minutes from my house.Congrats to someone in Kentucky.

#3 11 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

ATF? What game is that?

AFM -- Attack From Mars

You know, your favorite game of all time!

Marcus

#4 11 years ago

now it says AFM, it was ATF. Someone changed it.

#5 11 years ago

Now an ATF pinball machine would be crazy.

#6 11 years ago
Quoted from captainadam_21:

Quick! Hit the OPERATION: Fast & Furious Hurryup!

#7 11 years ago

You should blame Mr Pinball and the delayed for 3 days crap. Yes I get it, it's free and all but that system for posting sucks! I doubt mr pinball is where the actual buyer saw it for sale in the first place.

#8 11 years ago
Quoted from captainadam_21:

Waco mode.

#9 11 years ago

The ATF's debacles are endless.. the fast and the furious, waco, ruby ridge. Janet Reno's head on the backglass like Arnold on LAH.

#10 11 years ago

Good thing I had a mis-spelling or I wouldn't have any responses.

#11 11 years ago

i called at 7 and the seller said his phone starting ringing at 6 so we both were late

#12 11 years ago
Quoted from alleycat-pinball:

i called at 7 and the seller said his phone starting ringing at 6 so we both were late

I people start calling me at 6am, I am going to put them at the bottom of the list. 7 is pushing it, 7:30 - 9 pm is the standard unless posted otherwise. I have guys call me until midnight but they know me, anybody else and that is a foul.

#13 11 years ago

I have been seeing many for 35-4500 lately. Just be patient another will pop up.

#14 11 years ago

I picked up a really nice one a couple months ago for $4K. Didn't care for it so traded it off. The same guy had a MB for the same price. Might hit him up again when I have more pin funds.

#15 11 years ago

All the other pins Ive gotten,it was at least a day trip to get.It is just so rare that a pin like this would come up for sale in my own neighborhood.

#16 11 years ago

Well, since the 8k AFM that sold within the past year or so justified the new "market level" for AFMs back then, then I guess this sale would represent the new market level now. $4500...or does it only count when the price goes higher?

#17 11 years ago

I saw this AFM posted too and thought it was a BS ad. That'll teach me to think the worst possible scenario.

#18 11 years ago

I was lucky and picked mine up for 1,500 8 months ago, believe it or not found it at a city wide garage sale sitting in the corner of a persons garage with dust all over it

#19 11 years ago
Quoted from potgar96:

I was lucky and picked mine up for 1,500 8 months ago, believe it or not found it at a city wide garage sale sitting in the corner of a persons garage with dust all over it

That's even better than how I did. Summer of 2011 bought one from an op with a good head, very good playfield and faded cabinet for $2800.

Dan

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 21.50
$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 17.50
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 37.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 48.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Van Alstyne, TX
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 30.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Machine - For Sale
Bristow, VA
$ 44.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinBoss Mods

$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 119.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 27.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Westwood, NJ
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/i-missed-out-on-an-atf-for-450000 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.