Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 415 posts
  • 129 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by Skypilot
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

star_trek_Redshirt3.gif
    10478203_755414447849054_4706607628936909545_n.jpg
    iswydt.jpg
    breaking_bad_2.jpg
    image.jpg
    doge-intense.gif
    hqdefault.jpg
    pinball_and_God.jpg
    image.jpg
    RobinBoobs.jpg
    364.gif
    tumblr_mwjuouf0jK1rvzc39o1_400.gif
    image.jpg
    Lloyd.jpg
    Lower_lots_004.jpg
    Lower_lots_003.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider robt.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#6 8 years ago

Whoa, he's still not back?

Come on guys, Beelzeboob is a great Pinsider. We need him back!

#19 8 years ago
    Quoted from McCune:

Boob is needed on Pinside!

This is now our rallying cry!!!

#30 8 years ago
    Quoted from Skypilot:

I enjoy Pinside. There are great people on here ,including most mods. But this is just sad. Boob represent a the best of this forum. I would really like to know what transpired to oust the boob.

Agreed.

We were actually told by a moderator that a public post would be made explaining what happened. That was never done as far as I know.

#99 8 years ago
    Quoted from zr11990:

How about I change my name to Boozletits, then would everyone be my bestest buddy?

Nope.

#230 8 years ago
    Quoted from beelzeboob:

Even the people that kicked my ass for the first year (like McCune) have grown to be great friends, and I think if I hung around for a while, I’d eventually be hanging out in RobT’s theater (I’ll bring the popcorn!). And that guy hated me!

You are a good dude Boob! I've definitely never hated you (but you know that) but we have certainly thrown a few barbs back and forth at each other. Admittedly I wasn't too sure about you at first! But I came to understand your style of posting and the way you make your points, and now I definitely appreciate it.

I understand your post completely. I do hope that you will reconsider, and keep posting like the Boob you are!

My home theater is definitely open to you if you ever make it to SoCal. You don't even need to bring the popcorn!

#234 8 years ago
    Quoted from Mr68:

Well done Beelzeboob and I agree.
    But I'll suggest a vacation from Pinside for you. I've taken at least 3 vacations lasting several months at a stretch where I never log on or read here. It recharged my battery's and I've **recently** regained my sense of humor and wise cracking.
    Someday I'll quietly fad away but that's how I deal with Pinside for now.
    I was going to begin a thread about Pinside vacations once but then I thought, no, those guys are all dorks.

Kim, from my viewpoint, your posts since returning from your Pinside vacation have seen a noticeable difference in demeanor. Much more upbeat and like the Kim we all remember. I've seen some of the best one liner's from you ever in the last couple of weeks!

You went through a ton of shit though, so nobody on the planet wouldn't understand why you lost your sense of humor there for a few months.

#262 8 years ago
    Quoted from CrazyLevi:

People NEVER LEAVE.
    They do stupid goodbye threads, lurk, and return.

Boob specifically said he's not sure if he's done posting here or not. Boob didn't start this thread, so there is no "stupid goodbye thread", just a post from him explaining why he's been absent.

#359 8 years ago
    Quoted from Buzz:

Wish you were closer Boob we could play some pinball all weekend at the pinball museum in Banning. Hope to see some pinsiders there tomorrow. I'll be the guy with the big beard and my 5yr old son. Say hi if your there. Thanks.

That's practically in your backyard! Have fun.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider robt.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/i-miss-beelzeboob?tu=robt and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.