Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 415 posts
  • 129 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by Skypilot
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

star_trek_Redshirt3.gif
    10478203_755414447849054_4706607628936909545_n.jpg
    iswydt.jpg
    breaking_bad_2.jpg
    image.jpg
    doge-intense.gif
    hqdefault.jpg
    pinball_and_God.jpg
    image.jpg
    RobinBoobs.jpg
    364.gif
    tumblr_mwjuouf0jK1rvzc39o1_400.gif
    image.jpg
    Lloyd.jpg
    Lower_lots_004.jpg
    Lower_lots_003.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider expletive.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#130 8 years ago
    Quoted from Aurich:

Honestly I've thought about taking a break from Pinside myself. Has nothing to do with moderators, people are just getting too nasty around here lately. I don't really care if you crap all over a game, it's just a game. But too many people are making things personal.
    It's not much fun to be around frankly.

You need to call for one of these

https://c2.staticflickr.com/4/3244/2959595348_8f7d11fa4f.jpg

#133 8 years ago

What point would that be? That Pinside sucks? You think that there should be even more moderation here?

#136 8 years ago

I guess I don't see what you see. I haven't noticed any difference. There's always been certain personalities here, and they haven't changed.

If anything, I think the moderation has been better recently as there seems to be more of a relaxed approach vs the over-zealous moderation that many were rightfully complaining about a few months ago.

#269 8 years ago
    Quoted from Vyzer2:

Fortunately for those that dont post much, but read quite a bit, Im grateful for those that do post often. Those guys are ones that keep pinside moving along. They keep this site interesting every day. Sometimes they go off the rails but most times I find them quite level headed. Naturally with the ammount of posts they make and the strong opinions they offer, they are bound to be moderated more than most and ocassionaly given a time out. Thankfully those guys keep this place "pinside"and enjoyable to me at least.
    Come back Boob...dont let your self ban last too long.

Great post. As someone who has been a member here for several years and who lurks way more than posts, I couldn't agree with this post more. There are many different personalities on this forum, and that's what makes it interesting. That particularly includes people like Beezeboob, who is definitely one of the most unique posters on this board. I don't always agree with him or anyone else for that matter, but I do enjoy the varying opinions and discussions among many of the people who post a lot.

1 month later
    #402 8 years ago

So under the new rules this should go to the basement?

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider expletive.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/i-miss-beelzeboob?tu=expletive and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.