Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 415 posts
  • 129 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by Skypilot
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

star_trek_Redshirt3.gif
    10478203_755414447849054_4706607628936909545_n.jpg
    iswydt.jpg
    breaking_bad_2.jpg
    image.jpg
    doge-intense.gif
    hqdefault.jpg
    pinball_and_God.jpg
    image.jpg
    RobinBoobs.jpg
    364.gif
    tumblr_mwjuouf0jK1rvzc39o1_400.gif
    image.jpg
    Lloyd.jpg
    Lower_lots_004.jpg
    Lower_lots_003.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider beelzeboob.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#218 8 years ago

I just wanted to poke my head in here to thank everybody for the wonderful support you’ve shown over the last few days. (And please don’t get excited because this probably won’t end well.) The reason I haven’t replied to any PMs is because I simply didn’t want to log in anymore, and don’t really feel compelled to for the time being. I was going to fade away quietly. But then Skypilot had to open his big fat mouth and start this thread.

Robin is the finest Dutchman I’ve never met. He’s a true gentleman and as level-headed as you can be. I wish he could be the sole moderator, but I know that’s not possible. I’ve sent him an overlong email explaining my position on all things Pinside, including my account freeze, and I’ve encouraged him to share it with the moderators and the whole Pinside community if he chooses to. Those of you who know me know that I’ve never had anything to hide, and have always been painfully honest with all of you and myself.

In short, I told Robin that I’m not sure I can continue on Pinside because I’m not sure I can follow the rules…mostly because I can’t tell what the hell the rules are since some people get away with murder, and Beelzeboob always gets nut-punched for trying to make a point.

I guess most of you have read my “offending” final post by now. I was responding to the moderator *as a fellow Pinsider* to say he was cooler before he was a moderator. I then went on to explain why I thought Kaneda deserved a spanking for his idiotic post…and I even pointed out that I LIKE Kaneda (how many of you can say that?). I explained why his post was offensive, and said that I knew I would get a 24-hour eject. I DID NOT DO THIS TO DISRESPECT THE MODERATORS OR “BLATANTLY GIVE THEM THE FINGER” [sic]. I said it because it was fact, I knew that I’d get kicked off for even explaining myself to that moderator because that’s how he’s treated me and others in the past. And since I’ve met him personally, I can tell you he’s a great guy…I’m just not a fan of his moderation.

If I’ve ever disrespected ANYONE on this site, I offer my sincerest apologies now. I love to bust balls and love having them busted back. (Who else has their own thread that you can dump on them in? Thanks, BreakingDad!) And I bust everybody…even if you’re a moderator. I’m not going to open a f**king moderator thread to explain why they’re wrong or to bust their balls! But I’m particularly hard on trolls and idiots…and they deserve to have their nuts crunched.

And that’s why I think my days on Pinside are over. I am who I am, and if this isn’t the place for me because I’m offending so many people or breaking some rule, real or imagined, maybe it’s time to move on. After all, if a comedian makes a joke that offends a handful of people at a comedy club, they don’t kick the comedian off the stage—but that seems to be how Pinside works.

I’ve made so many friends here, and thank you all for your friendship, and I was almost moved to tears by all the support you’ve shown. I really never even realized anybody noticed me (although I got a hint of it at Pintastic…a great show, btw!). Even the people that kicked my ass for the first year (like McCune) have grown to be great friends, and I think if I hung around for a while, I’d eventually be hanging out in RobT’s theater (I’ll bring the popcorn!). And that guy hated me!

So I’m not sure if this will be my last post or not. But I didn’t want to go out as some douchebag who broke the rules, because I really didn’t think I was doing that (and I still don't think I did). I’d rather go out as the douchebag who made you laugh and brought some joy into your life. And I leave you with this parting gift. It got me through a rough week without Pinside. Bookmark it and watch it whenever a boss is pissing you off…or if you’re just feeling over-moderated:

I hope to be back again. Robin will let me know if I’m still welcome after my email. If I’m not, I wish you all well (even ALL the moderators who generally do a great job) and hope to see you at a future show. If you’ve never met me, I’ll be the albino-looking guy with the socks pulled up to his ass laughing at somebody that’s taking pinball way too seriously. You’ll turn to your friend and say, “Hey…look at that douchebag!” And the realization will hit you:

It’s Beelzeboob.

PS – O-din…where’s the damn dog???

1 month later
    #404 8 years ago

So stop commenting on it. Doh!

#410 8 years ago
    Quoted from Taxman:

You don't want to bother talking with him. But you can be friends with his wife Janice on Facebook.

3 weeks later
    #413 8 years ago

F**king hysterical!!!

Taxman, I'm buying you a beer at Pintastic this year (or Allentown if you go). Skypilot can go F himself.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider beelzeboob.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/i-miss-beelzeboob?tu=beelzeboob and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.