(Topic ID: 113255)

I may start keeping track of my lowest scores....

By Minneapolispin

9 years ago

Topic Stats

• 8 posts
  • 7 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by wayner
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider SilverBallKid.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#7 9 years ago

Got my first table this past May and I can totally relate to this. Some nights it all feels good and playing is very enjoyable. Other nights - not so much. One of the things my wife keeps saying as I try to coax her downstairs to play is "I suck". Whenever she says it, I respond by saying that everyone who plays on our table sucks in a relative sense and that everyone has bad games and puts up bad scores.

Sometimes, if I feel that it is just "one of those nights", I just walk away from the table and stop the madness.

Funny side story. The day I got my table, I took a few buddies along to load and unload it. When we got to my house and had it set up, one of them kind of refused to play as we gave it a few spins. When we asked why, Ryan said that he had never been good at pinball and that the ball always just drained straight don the middle on every ball whenever he played. We chirped at him relentlessly until he finally agreed to play a game. All five balls went SDTM. Honestly, they did. Never saw anything like it in my life. I think he's cursed...

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider SilverBallKid.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/i-may-start-keeping-track-of-my-lowest-scores?tu=SilverBallKid and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.