DSCN7403 (resized).JPG
F260D729-22D7-448F-B4B6-A7141D680748 (resized).jpeg
DD7F7AE8-78A4-4343-BA9D-2055888669AC (resized).jpeg
91UupbPoyFL._AC_SL1500_ (resized).jpg
DSCN6787 (resized).JPG
SCAN0089 (resized).JPG
DSCN7401 (resized).JPG
20191111_123446 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jhanley.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#295 5 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

So I've sat here for almost five hours today and done one inspection. Slowest day ever.
But my foot is feeling much better!

Do you just get paid Flat Rate? When I worked for a Ford dealership if there was no work I didn't make nothing. Most of the time I could beat the flat rate book so I did pretty well.

#341 5 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Spoiled rotten kids growing up on the beaches of California, that's what we are.

How many times did you go to Lake Delores when you were younger? Fun times.I miss them.

#344 5 years ago

I got pretty skinned flying up on the beach or actually dirt.

#352 5 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

This wasn't as easy as it looks.[quoted image]

Too cool.

#354 5 years ago

Did anyone do the trapeze thing? I swung down on that thing and when I hit bottom my hands came off and I did a perfect belly flop face plant.

#356 5 years ago

That place wasn't exactly close to a hospital if I remember right.

#359 5 years ago

I wish I would have took pictures of some of the crazy shit I did when I was younger.

#362 5 years ago
Quoted from Buzz:

It was the middle of the desert between Victorville and Barstow I believe and we would camp in tents. WTF were we thinking back then. You would think it was a joke if someone built that today

They have a place called Lava Hot Springs in Idaho presently that's pretty dangerous. They have a 30 ft diving board and you can tube in the river right next to main street. People get hurt there all the time.

2 years later
#586 3 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

It's fish out of water syndrome. It happens every so often especially when the weather gets hot. Like many other surfers I knew, they were simply priced out of living a few blocks from the ocean.

I can't imagine what it would cost to live by the beach in Cali now. Is your mom doing well? .Mine is OK.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jhanley.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/i-m-thinking-about-retiring?tu=jhanley and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.