Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 27 posts
  • 17 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by Mrsiyufy
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“Does jjp response to Playfield issues suck or not”

• Yes 81 votes
      90%
    • No 9 votes
      10%

(90 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_20210611_221919 (resized).jpg
    #1 2 years ago

This is the thread for people who don't want to hear about GNR Playfield issues .
    Edit -
    This thread was meant for entertainment purposes only and not to be taken seriously .
    It's served it's purpose , so mods feel free to lock this one up.

#2 2 years ago

And yet here we are talking about them once again…

#3 2 years ago

Oh come on @ zaphX
    This whole thing is a joke just for you , and you give me a downvote within 2 minutes .
    Lighten up mate . Just having some fun

#4 2 years ago

You must not own one. I'm tired of SEEING GnR PF issues.

#5 2 years ago
    Quoted from Shabazz18:

You must not own one. I'm tired of SEEING GnR PF issues.

My sarcasm must not be coming across , I have a deposit on the machine and I'm very disappointed to see the issues with gnr playfields and even more disappointed how jjp are dealing with customers with these problems .
    This is my sarcastic thread , in response to someone saying they don't want to hear about the issues . Zaphx is a good guy and is very helpful with all of his advice , I just disagree with him about the playfield issues .

#6 2 years ago

Frisco needs a hobby to take his mind off this hobby.

#7 2 years ago
    Quoted from yancy:

Frisco needs a hobby to take his mind off this hobby.

Ha! Now that was funny.

#8 2 years ago

Simple. Stop reading those threads

#9 2 years ago

Mods lock this thread.. what’s the point of another..

#10 2 years ago

Yeah, Data East really should have put some Mylar by the Axl hole! GNR always gets wear in that spot!!! C’mon Gary Stern! We’ve been talking about this since ‘94!!!!

#11 2 years ago

I mean, I found this funny. But, I tend to like things slathered with sarcasm.

And I completely agree Rarehero

#12 2 years ago

Stealth Coat for the win!

#13 2 years ago

one place you,ll hear no issues with JJP playfields is the from jjp themselves , move on , nothing to see here

#14 2 years ago
    Quoted from screaminr:

This whole thing is a joke just for you

No it wasn't, u just weren't expecting to get pummelled with down votes so quickly. Nice try at a save. I'm sure there's plenty of F Boys who don't want to hear about it cause you know "build quality" and its GOTY. What a joke.

#15 2 years ago
    Quoted from Hazoff:

No it wasn't, u just weren't expecting to get pummelled with down votes so quickly. Nice try at a save. I'm sure there's plenty of F Boys who don't want to hear about it cause you know "build quality" and its GOTY. What a joke.

You're wrong as usual .
    I've been saying people should talk about the Playfield issues to put pressure on jjp to fix it .
    https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-jjp-gnr-thread/page/219#post-6324679
    If I didn't start this thread I wouldn't have been able to make my comment now , would I .
    If you were in the gnr thread you would know what's going on .
    Making assumptions just makes you look like an ass

IMG_20210611_221919 (resized).jpgIMG_20210611_221919 (resized).jpg
    #16 2 years ago
    Quoted from screaminr:

Making assumptions just makes you look like an ass

save attempt number 2, failing even worse.

#17 2 years ago

Sick or not ,, i think there will be a avalanche of playfield issues in the not too distant future ,, bigger washers ?? What a shitfight

#18 2 years ago
    Quoted from Hazoff:

save attempt number 2, failing even worse.

You got your old account back up ay , sick of being called a newbie
    ( p.s. I like your lord humungus Avatar better )

The joke was still worth it

#19 2 years ago

screaminr i thought you would have learnt by now that the humour feature on Pinside often goes offline. I’m sure they’re working on fixing it, but you have to expect the odd train wreck from time to time.

#20 2 years ago

There’s a lot of people who loved this theme, paid good money for the pin, and are pissed to have to deal with playfield issues...they don’t see much humor in the situation.

#21 2 years ago
    Quoted from screaminr:

You got your old account back up ay , sick of being called a newbie

I didn't know u can't have 2 accounts even if one is never used. Got a 30 day suspension for that and went to Hazoff. I liked being called a newbie cause it showed certains people ignorance when it comes to comments. Anyway I was just bugging ya

#22 2 years ago

If you are going to tout yourself as the best, and be the most expensive, then you better have a superior product....there is a reason I don't own any JJPs anymore...

#23 2 years ago
    Quoted from cooked71:

screaminr i thought you would have learnt by now that the humour feature on Pinside often goes offline. I’m sure they’re working on fixing it, but you have to expect the odd train wreck from time to time.

Ha , you're right .
    I'm not going to get turned to the dark side , still gotta try to have some fun .
    Some people don't get jokes but that doesn't mean you should stop trying

#24 2 years ago
    Quoted from Hazoff:

I didn't know u can't have 2 accounts even if one is never used. Got a 30 day suspension for that and went to Hazoff. I liked being called a newbie cause it showed certains people ignorance when it comes to comments. Anyway I was just bugging ya

All good mate it's just fun

#25 2 years ago
    Quoted from Hazoff:

I have 2 accounts, but I asked Robin if I could have 2 before I did it.

#26 2 years ago
    Quoted from 0geist0:

I have 2 accounts, but I asked Robin if I could have 2 before I did it.

I technically had two accounts going at one point . I change phone settings and lost access to my original account . Forgot my password and had a new email address . Contacted Robin and he sorted me out , such a great guy , I highly recommend giving a donation to pinside if you can afford it .

#27 2 years ago

GNR has playfield issues ? I hadn’t heard

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/i-m-sick-of-hearing-about-gnr-playfield-issues and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.