(Topic ID: 278685)

I'm looking to buy a brand new deadpool premium and have some question

By illpoet

3 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

#1 3 years ago

so as the title says ive been saving for over a year to get my favorite modern pin. But i have a few questions:

1. What does it mean when I see home use only documented? Is there paperwork I need to keep?

2. What's a good place to buy new pins? When i Google it im a little leary all the sites seem like its the same place with a different name.

3. Is shipping a pin expensive? Im in maryland and willing to travel but I havent been able to find anything closer than Chicago.

4. Anything else I should know?

Thanks in advance!

#2 3 years ago

1. It probably means they have the sales receipt. Doesn't mean much to me and I've never asked for it. Sometimes the seller offers.

2. Several Major distros well known here such as FUN, Cointaker, Tilt Amusements, GEX etc. This would be full retail but backed by known quality support after the sale.

3. Shipping will usually be $250-300 from a distro. Closer to $400 if from a private seller residence to residence.

4. Be careful with the money. Avoid Paypal and do not send even $1 as "friends and family".

Congratulations on your upcoming purchase. I still remember unboxing my first pin, a Stern 2010 Spiderman. These answers are my opinion only. I have bought and sold quite a few games over the last 10 years, so it comes with a little experience. Also, I have a DP Pro and its a great game. Pros are easier on resale when your ready and there tends to be less loss of money. HUO pro is a good option IMO.

#3 3 years ago

Most distributors offer free shipping on NIB, like Nevus listed, go with one of the well known distros.

#4 3 years ago

I got my DPLE from Gameroomguys! Free shipping! If you've saved for this title, then buy it new! Sometimes "huo" only means someone bought a new pin and set it up to play it for a while, then sell for a profit!Contact any "Stern"dealer for the best price, mine was $7200!! Good title, good luck!!!

#5 3 years ago

I own a DP premium bought NIB. You won’t be disappointed it’s an awesome game, I’m a bit of a premium snob I want everything a game offers.

#6 3 years ago
Quoted from illpoet:

so as the title says ive been saving for over a year to get my favorite modern pin. But i have a few questions:
1. What does it mean when I see home use only documented? Is there paperwork I need to keep?
2. What's a good place to buy new pins? When i Google it im a little leary all the sites seem like its the same place with a different name.
3. Is shipping a pin expensive? Im in maryland and willing to travel but I havent been able to find anything closer than Chicago.
Thanks in advance!

Congratulations!

There is one NIB 3 hours from you at TNT amusements.

I live near you and have never bought a NIB, but know others around me that have used Gameroomguys successfully and Colorado Game Exchange is also recommended with games shipped to their door. I am under the impression when you buy from a distributor they usually have the game drop shipped from the factory. TNT amusements in Philadelphia has one on their website listed for 7799 NIB and in stock. You could pick this up yourself if you are neverous about getting swindled. I would recommend emailing them and seeing if there is any flexibility on price. I bought one of their bargain basement games once and all in all it was actually a pretty good deal.

#7 3 years ago

If you decide to go used I have a really nice one I might be willing to sell. PM me

#8 3 years ago
Quoted from illpoet:

Thanks in advance!

1. Just keep your receipt

2. You can always go to Sterns website and confirm you are buying from an authorized dealer. Also call the dealer and confirm they ACTUALLY HAVE THE GAME. We have Deadpool Premium in stock www.pinballpro.com and feel free to call with questions or best shipping.

3. Many dealers offer free or discounted shipping depending on title, availability, and payment method. We ship all over the country,

4. Yes, if this is a first pin, do your research, for example we have a set up video etc. Use a reputable dealer, or local dealer if you are looking for full service options.

Greg M
Pinballpro.com

#9 3 years ago

Thanks for the responses! Im also kind of a premium snob. Ive played the pro and its great fun but I figure if im gonna save up a big chunk of money for a pin I might as well save up for the one that has everything. Plus I love the idea of a disco ball!

I'm for sure going to use this advice!

1 month later
#10 3 years ago

all our deed pools are sold out now until the new year

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 119.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Maine Home Recreation
Shooter rods
11,900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Grosse Pointe Farms, MI
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
$ 39.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects
Sound/Speakers
$ 100.00
Playfield - Other
JuanSolo's modshop
Other
$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 19.95
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 76.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep
Backbox
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
BomberMods
Sound/Speakers
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
€ 68.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Kami's Pinball Parts
Shooter rods
$ 210.00
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 575.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Gameroom Bling
Decorations
$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
3D Tech. Pinball Parts
Protection
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball
Decorations
Playfield - Protection
Pin Monk
Protection
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 25.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing
Other
$ 25.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
The MOD Couple
Shooter rods
$ 5.00
Lighting - Backbox
Gameroom Mods
Backbox
$ 69.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com
Toys/Add-ons
Cabinet - Decals
Space Coast Pinball
Decals
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods
Toppers
Electronics
Space Coast Pinball
Electronics

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/i-m-looking-to-buy-a-brand-new-deadpool-premium-and-have-some-question?hl=bazilblast and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.