(Topic ID: 251832)

I'm all in for Pinball Expo 2019

By ChiTownPinHead

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

InShot_20191018_013855755 (resized).jpg
    superbier (resized).jpg
    Superdawg.pdf (PDF preview)
    beavis (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jellikit.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#19 4 years ago
    Quoted from Lermods:

The vendor hall had a large selection of games last year, I thought it was better than the free play room. Lots of newer games, though. Cgc, jjp, ap and stern all had their games on display.

And while not everyone is into arcade games, Doc brought a ton of great games from Galloping Ghost last year and will again this year. It is great to see and play some of the rare games in person, especially those you might not see otherwise like Beavis & Butt-Head.

beavis (resized).jpgbeavis (resized).jpg
    #44 4 years ago
    Quoted from jfh:

What’s the restaurant situation near the Westin for those without a car? What’s in reasonable walking distance other then the Italian restaurant in the hotel?

If you are up for walking just over a mile there is Superdawg, which I'll pitch as they are giving 20% of sales back to Project Pinball using a flyer. For quick and cheap there is a Subway across the parking lot as well as the options others have mentioned.

#61 4 years ago
    Quoted from GravitaR:

Quoted from dmarston:
    There are some fast food places just a half block west on Dundee Road.
    Examples:
    Jimmy John's, 250 East Dundee
    Panda Express, 300 East Dundee
    Go further down Dundee Road to find Portillo's Hot Dogs. 806 W. Dundee Road Arlington Heights IL 60004
    Highly recommended. They have hotdogs and more.

I'll take this opportunity to let everyone know there is a 20% donation from Superdawg to Project Pinball when providing the flyer below. There will be copies you can pickup at Expo, great people and food!

Superdawg.pdfSuperdawg.pdf
    #63 4 years ago
    Quoted from ChiTownPinHead:

Anyone that doesn't take advantage and visit Superdawgs is missing out!

I agree! And for those who may want to try a beer (or two) they won't find where they live, these are available at the Wheeling location.

superbier (resized).jpgsuperbier (resized).jpg
    #65 4 years ago
    Quoted from DanDanDAN:

Make sure we have a bunch of those fliers at the American Pinball booth!

I'll be sure to pay you a visit, thanks! Now if they only had a keg for your booth...

#67 4 years ago
    Quoted from DanDanDAN:

I'll see what I can arrange!

The brewery is Lake Effect, but I am thinking we wouldn't get the 20% kickback from Superdawg for a keg.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jellikit.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/i-m-all-in-for-pinball-expo-2019?tu=jellikit and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.